A love letter/ Oliver

Warnings: Tw: I don't know true feelings?🤷🏼‍♀️😂 cute

Warnings: Tw: I don't know true feelings?🤷🏼‍♀️😂 cute. I'm bad at writing love letters😂😂
A/n: Hi loves another short imagine. I hope you all still like it even if it short. This is my 50 th imagine!! I can't believe it! I'm so thankful for you guys! A gif on Georgie:). I think this is my only imagine that the name on it make sense😂. It's about a love letter:)

You and Oliver had been friends really long. But he was in love with you. He then decide to write a love letter to you. He hasn't the currage to tell you that's why he wrote it.
Words count: 909
———
Writers POV
You and Oliver had been for a long time but one thing you didn't know was. That Oliver had always had feelings for you. He was in love with his best friend. But he didn't have the currage to say it to you.
"You know mate at some point you need to tell her how you feel." James said to him.
"I know I know it just as fast as I talk to her I'm stuttering. It just sounds stupid don't it?"
"Just tell her mate. You have been in love with her for a really long time now. You should really tell her soon."
"I know but it just hard."
"What it just to say hi Y/n I like you."
"And that is coming for the shy one of us?" He asked both James and Oliver started lathing. James was shy before he played Fred Weasley in Harry Potter. But now he was not and now Oliver was the more shy one. Even if he not was shy he was just a little bit more shy then James. (Okay I know there are not shy in real life. Just me that would have the currage to talk in front of so many people?😂 Anyways back to the story.)
Oliver knew he needed to tell you but he also knew to just tell you was not going to happen. So he just started to write a love letter.
"Why do you write a live letter why do you don't just tell her?" James asked.
"Because I can't get the words out of my mouth!"
"Okay just say if you need help." He nodded after two days the letter was finally done.
"Hey-hey Y/n."
"Oh hi Ollie!" You replied with a smile.
"I-I have- something- to-to you." He stuttered out and gave you the letter.
"Thank you."
"You-you are welcome." Then you left. After a hour or so you finally decided to read the letter. You were really excited to read what it was for a crazy letter Oliver had given you. But when you read it you soon realised it wasn't crazy at all it was the most cute and most thoughtful thing no one ever had giving you.
———
The letter. (From Oliver's POV)
Hi Y/n! I don't even know how to start. You are my best friend and you mean so much to me. Every time you smile I smile every time you are happy I am. But I kind of have more feelings for you. I know it probably sound lame. But I really do love you Y/n. And I have been in love with you for a while now. James is just keep telling me I should tell you. But I just can't every time I talk to you time stops. I just can't talk to you without stuttering. I knew I just couldn't tell you for my self. That why I wrote this. Now to the more love part. I'm not joking when I say there is billons of words in this world. But there aren't enough to tell how special you are and how much you mean to me. The aren't enough words to say how much I love you and how beautiful you are. Every minute and every second I look at you I just fall for you more. You are my destiny if you let me love you I would give my life for you. There is just one you in the world and I fell so hard for you. Every time I look at you I'm thinking of how lucky I'm that you are my best friend. I know is probably lame to be in love with your best friend. But I'm Y/n I'm in love with you. And nothing can make my feelings go away. I love you.
- Oliver <3
———
Writers POV
You gasped if the letter it was really cute. You run as fast as you could to find Oliver. You knocked on his house door. And he opened.
"Hi-." You cut him of by kissing him. He was shocked but soon he kissed you back after a couple of seconds you both pulled away.
"I'm in love with you too." He pulled you into another kiss. Now you had finally told about your feelings and you couldn't be happier to finally call Oliver your boyfriend.
———
A/n: Hi loves this was actually longer that I thought it would be. And I know I'm bad at writing love letters. I had never got one😅. So I have no idea how you are going to write one. I just went on something. Anyways I hope you all liked this. Love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.