A change/ Oliver

Tw: sadness, self harm, hitting, breathing problems, car crash, death, blood lost

A/n: Hi loves! A new imagine! This is long imagine so be comfortable! Don't read this if you are sensitive. I don't have much to say enjoy!
When you and Oliver had been best friends for years, but a change makes Oliver realise he think you are more then just a friend. What will he do if you later get engaged with your boyfriend. But what he didn't knew was that your dad always hit you. He didn't like you at all. Oliver as your best friend was very protective over you. But he didn't your father hurt you. But he did. This story will be written in many POV. Your POV, Oliver's POV, writers POV and your boyfriend's POV. Hope you all like it enjoy.

Good to know:
Y/b/n: Your boyfriends name.
Y/d/n: Your dad's name
Y/e/c: Your eye colour
Y/h/c: Your hair colour.
Y/f/c: Your favorite colour.
Y/f/r: Your favorite restaurant.
Y/b/n/n: Your boyfriend's nickname.
Y/n/n: Your nickname.
Y/f/n: Your best girl friends name.
Words count: 5201
———
You and Oliver had knew each other for a very long time now. Oliver and you meet when you were just children, you mother had just died in a car crash. Since the car crash your dad blamed your mother's death on you. Even if you just were three year old and you couldn't do anything.
———
Flash back when you were three.
You and your mother was driving in your car to shop stuff. She parked the car and you took her hand and you went shopping. But on the way back the most tragic thing happened, no one knew that your mother lost her life to protect you. It was a drunk driver on the street. Your mother kept a distance from the car but everything went so fast. He was driving way to fast for his own best. Your mum saw that there was not much to do. He was going to crash right into your car, but she saw something if she went more to left you wouldn't die. Because he was on the right side.
———
A/n: Okay I'm going to be honest I needed to think which side you drive on in Uk. Hihi in Sweden we are driving on the right side. And I think you drive on left side in Uk. Anyways back to the story😂.
———
The car smashed right into the drivers seat. It was completely destroyed your mother was dead.
The last thing you heard was the sirens from the ambulance before you passed out. They drove you to the hospital. You broke your arm but you had lost a lot of blood. It was hard to save you because you were really small. But they could save you with a blood donor to you. It was really hard to find one big finally you find a donor that could help you that was Oliver's mother Susan.
"Poor little girl." She said.
"Mummy why is that girl sleeping?" Oliver asked his mother.
"Oliver dear she isn't sleeping she is passed out. She needs help."
"Mummy what is that?"
"That you can know when you a bit older."
"Okay mummy."
"So now Mrs Phelps you need to get your son's out of here before we begin."
"Okay Oliver James go to daddy he is out side."
"Okay." They both said at the same time. They went out to Martyn that waited for them.
"Now we can begin we are really thankful that you help her!"
"It's my pleasure to do so!" After a couple of hours you finally woke up.
"Hi Y/n I'm a doctor."
"Hi. Where is mummy?"
"You see dear your mother isn't here anymore."
"Why is that?"
"You see dear she has left us."
"Where is she?"
"Y/n she is dead." Even if you were really young your heart froze of the world dead. Your mother wasn't alive how are you going to make it without her. You were just a little girl.
"I'm so sorry Y/n." You left out a sob even if you didn't really knew was death was. From that moment you were really close to the Phelps and really thankful for what they did for you.
———
End of flash back.