New story

A/n: Hi my love I know I did two story's with James and Oliver but I think they were really bad so I'm thinking about doing new ones! What do you think about that? I would be so happy if you read it! It would probably come up soon! I hope you will like it. Of course I will write a little summary here because why not. I will write words count just because I write summary of the stories so then it would be a little bit longer. Anyways hope you all will like it. One thing is that I will post the James story first and then Oliver. Just so you know. Hope you all will like it!
Words count: 337

James's story:

Summary: You and James have been friends for years

Summary: You and James have been friends for years. Really as long as you can remember. But then you fall in love with your best friend. After your boyfriend cheats on you he helps you.
Warnings in the story will probably be:
Mention of cheating, sad, sadness, cheating, smut.
That's all I could think of right now. But maybe there will be some more. How you all will like that story enjoy!

Oliver's story:

Summary: Oliver is adopting a girl named Delilah what if he falls in love with her teacher

Summary: Oliver is adopting a girl named Delilah what if he falls in love with her teacher. When she starts Oliver has been very protective since is just the two of them. You leave his little five year old to the world. But the least thing he aspects is to fall in love with his daughter's teacher.
Warnings that would be in the story:
Sad, sadness, adoption (I don't know if that is something I think adoption is a beautiful thing), smut.
I think that is all but it would probably be some more when I write the stories! Hope you all like it.

A/n: Hi my loves! I would be happy if you all want to read it! I love you all and hope you all have a amassing day! Take care!
Love G Xx.