"It's okay to be sad"/Gw

Warnings: Tw: sadness, death, crying, hurting, blood lost, killing curse A/n: Hi loves! I'm so sorry for not posting my mental health is just really bad now

A/n: Hi loves! I'm so sorry for not posting my mental health is just really bad now. But this will be a one short imagine with Georgie. Because I think it was long time ago. Since I love Georgie. That is why anyways I hope you all like this. And I'm trying to write the long story but it takes time just for now I have written 6283 words and I haven't written anything in two days just because of my mental health. I'm really sorry but I hope soon it will be up! I also think I will do a Christmas special! I'm going to begin to write it 1 December! What do you guys think about that? As always if you are sensitive don't read this imagine. Anyways I hope you all enjoy!
Enjoy.

Words count: 630
You and George Weasley have been dating for a while now. But then something happened in the battle of Hogwards...
———
You and George Weasley had been dating for a while now. Everything was perfect you both really did love each other. But the battle of Hogwards made everything different. You saved Fred's life your best friend. George never thought of the way of losing you or Fred. But he did lost the only one he ever had love feelings for. Fred believed that every death eaters were gone while there was one left. You saw that the death eater wanted to kill Fred. You saw the green light coming closer and closer. Before even thinking you protect Fred. And you got hit right into the wall.
"No Y/n!" Fred screamed he killed the death eater. And run to you.
"Y/n please can you hear me? Please say you are not dead please." Fred blamed him self as he saw the blood dripping from you. That wasn't crazy because you just fly into right into a wall. Fred had panic his brother's girlfriend was dead and it was his fault. Was George ever going to get over it. Fred picked you up and cared you to great hall. Where George was waiting.
"Mum where is Fred and Y/n?" George asked worriedly.
"They will probably be here soon dear." Indeed Molly was right but she was never accepting what had happened to you. After a couple of minutes Fred came in.
"Freddie? What are you doing?" He asked his twin brother confused.
"I'm so sorry Georgie she saved me..."
"No no no no no!!! You can not do this to me Y/n! You can not leave me!" George screamed while he was sobbing.
"I'm so sorry George." Molly looked sadly at her sons Fred had tears in his eyes losing his best friend was hard on him too. But be in George situation most have been harder. He really did blame him self for your death.
"I'm sorry it was my fault..."
"No it was not Fred! We both know that it's not true Fred!" Percy said.
"It no once fault." George said sobbing.
"Just that dumb death eater." He said sadly. George hated to cry in front of Fred since when they were small. He was always teasing him about it.
"You know George it's okay to be sad." Fred said.
After your death George was never the same...
The end...
———
A/n: Hi loves! A new imagine is posted! I hope you all liked this one!
It's so sad... But I hope you all liked it. I'm sorry for not posting I try to post more it just my mental health and school is so much right now. But I will post on the Christmas break! Anyways I love you all take care!
Love G Xx.