Let them go/ Gw

Warnings: War, killing spells, death, crying, sad, blood loss

A/n: Hi my loves! I just counted my imagines and I'm going to make 7 more with George and 8 more with Oliver. If you have any ideas please please comment. Because I have no ideas. If I don't get any more I will end this story. And I don't want to but I have no ideas left. This is for my non binary readers. Anyways hope you all like this. Enjoy!

Summary: George are in love with you. But he hasn't the currage to tell you. But you die before he have the chance to tell you.

Words count: 726
———
George Weasley was a very handsome man. (Oh god yes he is). However you soon find your self starting to fall in love with your best friend. He was one of a kind and a very friendly man. Everything make you fall in love with him. From his bad jokes, that always made you laugh. His beautiful hazel eyes his soft lips and his messy red hair. Fall for George Weasley wasn't that hard. But still you hadn't the currage to tell him what if he didn't like you back. You didn't want to destroy your friendship. Because that meant all to you. However George had been in love with you since he was 11. So he did feel the same but non of you would tell the other one how you felt. Everyone saw that you had feelings for each other it was just you and George that couldn't see it. The battle of Hogwards was about to happen. You got tears in your eyes as you saw the protection of Hogwards slowly falling apart.
"You okay Freddie?" George asked.
"Yeah you?"
"Me too."
"And you Y/n?" They both said.
"Emmh yeah a bit scared." He hugged you as your cheeks turned red. Fred winked at you and you mouthed him to shut up. As Fred was George's twin he have told him all about his feelings for you. How beautiful/ handsome/ preferred you really were your beautiful eyes to your beautiful hair. And you were also telling Fred how you felt for George. He just wanted you to stop being so dumb and just tell how you felt for one and other all ready.
But a big explosion made that you and the twins separated. You saw a death ether smirking at you as a green light came from his wand. You had no time to protect your self as the curse hit you. You fall handles to the ground dead. As the fall made you bleed from your head. Your body became cold and limp. The death ether smirked and walked away. You died very early in the war. Not even have a chance to help your beloved once with the war. George worriedly search for you.
"Y/n?" He said. As he finally found Fred. He had tears in his eyes.
"There you are Freddie!" George had didn't know that you were dead. He hugged him. As he sobbed George had never seen his brother cry so something had to be wrong.
"Freddie is something wrong?" He didn't dear to look in his brother eyes as he pointed on something to the ground a couple 6 foot away from them. (Okay I'm using foot here don't know is that's good. Anyways 6 foot is like 183 cm.)
"What- what is that?" He didn't want to see the truth. As he walked to you he saw your body laying on the ground.
"No no no no no no Y/n please you can not be dead. Please Y/n please?" He sobbed out.
"I never got a chance to tell you how I feel. I love you Y/n I really do." He sobbed out heart broken that you just had been killed. He needed to let you go but he just couldn't.
"You need to let them go George." Fred sobbed. But he couldn't let you go...
Part two??

———
A/n: Seriously this was soooooo bad. I don't know why this was so bad I so sorry for that. I hate this imagine. Would you like to have part two comment! Anyways I hope you liked it. Have a great day. Love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.