Hurting/ Oliver and James

Warnings: Tw: your father is hurting you, hitting, using of knife, blood, rapedA/n: Hi loves! WE HAVE 903 READERS!! Thank you so so much! I love you all so much! Anyways this is a really short imagine with both Oliver and James

A/n: Hi loves! WE HAVE 903 READERS!! Thank you so so much! I love you all so much! Anyways this is a really short imagine with both Oliver and James. As usual if you are sensitive don't read this:) It's very short:). A picture of Georgie and Freddie:). Enjoy.

You had been dating Oliver and James for two years but they didn't knew you dad was hurting you.
Words count: 544
———
You were in bed cuddling with Oliver and James in the bed. When your your jumpers arm ruled up a bit.
"Love?" Oliver asked.
"Yes Ollie?"
"What is that?" He said and looked shocked on your wrist. You fast ruled down the sleeves again.
"Love please are you hurting your self?"
"No it's just-" You said sobbing almost soon crying.
"Shh shh shh it's okay love we are here."
"Tell us when you are ready okay." You softly nodded and fall asleep into there arms. You woke up of a nightmare but Oliver and James wasn't in bed. You stated to get really stressed of it. In fact it wasn't a dream it was a memory. Your dad wasn't just physically bad to you he also was sexually. Being raped and hit tall the time. You didn't have no one your mum and your brother died in a car crash for a couple of years ago. You were all alone. You got really stressed and began crying.
"Lovely?" James said and run up the stairs.
"Darling why are you crying?"
"It-it-it's a memory-."
"Shh shh shh we are here." They said and hugged you tightly.
"Can you tell us?" You softly nodded and began to tell them everything about your dad. You also tell them about your memory where you got raped, hit and cut with a knife. The tears run down your cheeks.
"Okay that is enough love." The pulled you into a hug and James got up and fixed a bath for you to calm down. Oliver picked you up and helped you to the bathroom.
"We love you darling."
"I love you too." After the bath Oliver cared to the bed.
"Sleep love you should be tired." You softly nodded and fell asleep in there arms.
They both gently gave you a kiss on the forehead.
"We love you Y/n and you are safe with us." The said quality and soon they also fall asleep with you close to them.
———
A/n: Hi loves! I know this is really short but it's better then something! I hope you all liked this one. And I'm writing on my long imagine but is slow because I have had a cold so I didn't have energy to write. I still have it but I try as fast as I can, even if I home and can't go to school. I do a lot of work at home. So that is why. So I don't think the long imagine won't come until next week. I'm sorry for that but I have lost some ideas and is just taking really long. Anyways, hope you all have a great day love you all and take care.
Love G Xx.