In the darkest time/ James

A/n: Hi my loves!!! Thank you for you waiting I'm doing a bit better now

A/n: Hi my loves!!! Thank you for you waiting I'm doing a bit better now. I don't really know when it will come out but I will post this when I feel like it. Thank you so so much for all the caring I really appreciate it! If you have any requests or ideas for a imagine then please comment! Anyways I hope you all like this. Enjoy!

Summary: You met the one and only James Phelps. The way you felt instantly felt for him was special. He makes your life to the better. Enjoy!

Words count: 662
———
You were now in the darkest time of your life. When you were just 1 year old your parents divorced. Then just five years later your dad died in cancer. Your mother was alcoholic after the divorce and you brother just died in a car accident. You were all alone and you felt like no one cared for you. One day you were walking down the beautiful streets of London.

However you accidentally walked into a tall man

"Oh I'm so sorry." You said in the most beautiful British accent.
"Don't you worry." As you looked up you felt embarrassed the one and only James Phelps was looking down at you. Your cheeks began to heat up, you had always had a big crush on him. James was the one how kept you going after your brother's death.
"I'm so sorry Mr Phelps." You quickly said before running away.
"No wait what's your name?" But you didn't hear him you had run too fast feeling very embarrassed. The day after it was 2 years ago your brother left you. As you laid a flower against his headstone.
Mathew Henry Y/l/n.
1 October 1986 - 16 may 2020
Dearly beloved brother, father and husband.

"You know Ester and Willow misses you terribly. And so do I you left your child your wife and your sister all alone. I was better when you were here you know. Mum is doing worse and keep drinking. I wish you were here. My dear brother love you forever and always."
"Was he your brother?" You heard a voice ask. You turned and saw James. You were shocked why he was here.
"We were friends in university. He didn't told me he had a sister. He didn't told me anything about his family really."
"Well our family is kind of a mess. Maybe that was why he didn't tell you." You sniffed.
"You miss him don't you? He was a great guy."
"Yeah he was always so protective and took care of me. He was the best."
"Yeah he really was."
———
Years later
"You know I met you when I was in the darkest time." You smiled at your husband.
"I know love." You laid a flower against his headstone as you looked at your one year old running around.
"He looks like him." James said and looked at your little son.
"Yeah he really do. Time to go Thew." You had named him after your brother and he run after you.
"I love you James."
"I love you more Y/n."
You picked up your son and hold your husbands hand. As your finger in twisted with each other's.
James really helped you though a lot of things and you couldn't be more thankful for him. He was really the love of your life. However you would never expect the one and only James Phelps to be your husband one day. Always aspect the un aspected.
You would love James and your son always and forever...
———
A/n: Wow finally updating I won't update that much because I'm very bad. I just get some comfort in writing but I hope I will update soon again. Please if you have any ideas please comment. I hated this but it was kind of cute. Anyways hope you all liked this. Take care and love you all!
Love G Xx.