Love by love/ Gw

Request: no Warnings: Mention of cancer, mention of death A/n: Hola my loves! So now you will se my bad Spanish:)

Request: no
Warnings: Mention of cancer, mention of death
A/n: Hola my loves! So now you will se my bad Spanish:). Okay I'm not that bad since I understand almost everything and can talk it over half fluent. But as you know me and my text ist that good. I'm sorry for not posting I had a lot going on and my health is just really bad. I'm at least on summer holidays, I just wish I could graduate. But in Sweden you begin in school when you are 6 or 7. So is a year until I can graduate I'm so excited for that! Anyways I would actually like to do this in Swedish since it's my first language but then I realised Swedish is strange. Don't get me wrong I like the language but some of the things is weird in Swedish so that's why I chose Spanish! Also I love the language it's sound so good. Anyways have to apologise for my English today, I have no energy. Hope you understand hope you all will like this. Enjoy!

Summary: You are from Chile and George's mets you fall for you immensely. Enjoy.
I know that was bad.
Also if you can't Spanish I will translate everything. Sorry for my bad text in Spanish and English.

Words count: 872

———
You lived in Chile where your mum came from. However your dad was from Brazil. But you didn't really know him. He died in cancer soon after you were born. Your mum always told you that you were just like him. He was the most sweetest person he loved helping others and he was very friendly. You had always been like that friendly and loved helping others. (I absolutely love helping others that's the best thing! I'm also very friendly anyways back to the story). You looked at a picture of your mum, dad and brother and your sister. You were just born however your brother was six years older then you. Your sister was 3 years older then you. There name was José and Estrella. (Estrella means star in Spanish I love the sound of that.)
"Me amor vamos."
Honey common.
You were about to leave you couldn't even talk English how was this supposed to go. Just move to Uk without even learn the language first however you didn't want this. Your mum had got a great job where she could get more money to take care of you and your siblings. Your brother was very good at language he could talk Spanish, Portuguese, English and Italian. He had lean Portuguese from your dad since he remembered him, and Italian is pretty similar. Now you were entering the new world of new dreams and new experience. But it wasn't just that your mum got a new job you moved you had realised you were special. In some kind a way that your family wasn't you had powers you were a which. When you got into the new school you were very nervous you got into Dumbledores office where you would put into a house.
"Hola." A woman said.
Means Hi or Hello. (But I guess you knew that :).
"Hola."
"Bien venidos el Hogwards. Me llamo Carmen y ahora voy a ver Hogwards." (My Spanish today seriously🥺 I'm sorry. I don't use translate or something want to try this of my own. But today is so bad.)
Welcome to Hogwards. My name is Carmen and now we are going to see Hogwards.
"Gracias Carmen."
Thank you Carmen.
"She needs to be put into her house." Dumbledore spoked calmly.
"Of course." Carmen said.
You could understand some English so you knew something was up. The hat was placed onto your head as you felt the nerves of your body get the best of you.
"Tienes nerviosa?" Carmen asked you just nodded.
Are you nervous.
"Huffelpuff." The hat said very quickly.
"Bien Huffelpuff." (Okay I don't know the name of the houses in Spanish. I just don't have the energy to look at that sorry.)
Good Huffelpuff.
After the ceremony you walked into the great hall full of students.
"Who is that?" Fred asked.
"Oh that's a student from Chile Y/n I think." Hermione said .
"She is beautiful." George whispered as he looked at you. He just couldn't stop starring at you.
"You are wimped mate." Fred joked.
"Oh shut up Fred I don't even know her."
"Well you are already looking at her like she is your girlfriend." He said and smirked. (Why can I imagine Fred say this. I just feel like that's toatally something he would say.)
George just rolled his eyes at his brother but he knew somehow he was right. After the couple of months you had finally started to learn some English and started to talk with George. After that day he couldn't get you off his mind.
Part two?
———
A/n: Okay okay I know I know. Bad I hate this. Anyways I didn't have the energy to write that much Spanish and today my Spanish was bad so yeah. Anyways this was a weird imagine but hope you all liked it. Hope you had a great day take care!
Love G Xx.