The battle of hogwards/ Fred

Tw: War, death, blood, blood lost

Tw: War, death, blood, blood lost. Scars, very sad.
A/n: This imagine is sad don't read if if you think is hard or are sensitive. I mean it it's really sad I almost cried writing this. It's so sad.
I just wanted to do this imagine! I will do George too! I have really wanted to do this for a while but I have not that much confidence so it takes a while before I have courage enough to do it.😅
Anyways I hope you all like it enjoy.

The battle of Hogwards every one knows is was the worst thing that happened you didn't just lost one of your family you lost three. Y/n Lupin lost her father her mother and her fiancé on the same day. Will she survive without Fred what will happen after Fred death? Will she ever be the same after losing her loved once in the war.

Words count: 1213
———
You and Fred had been together since 6 th year and everything was perfect. But everything changed when the Battle of Hogwards come to you. A couple of days before the last war Fred proposed to you and you gladly said yes. You wanted to spend the rest of your life with Fred have small children with him and move in to a big house. But everything changed just over one night....
You George and Fred watched how the protection over Hogwards slowly started to collapse. The place were you all meet were you become best friends and you and Fred later became lovers.
"Are you okay Freddie?" George said
"Yeah."
"You lovely?" Fred asked you.
"I'm good."
"Me too." George said.
"I love you Y/n always and forever."
"I love you too Freddie so much."
You kissed him sweetly on the lips and hugged him tightly. Then you hugged George as tight as you did with Fred.
"Freddie promise we will meet after in the great hall can you promise that?"
"Of course lovely see you there."
"I love you Fredrick Weasley!"
"I love you too Y/n Lupin." He kissed you once more before you all went different ways.

———
Fred POV
I was with my brother Percy I really wanted Y/n to be here I really missed her. Suddenly a couple of death ethers came (sorry if I spell wrong.). We thought we took care of all of them but suddenly there was another one. I couldn't do a move in time he used the killing curse.
———
Percy POV
I watched my brothers body fall to the ground. I just a move making the death ether disappear.
"Fred? Fred? Fred." He was dead my brother died in front of my eyes his body was cold and weak. I felt tears rolling down my eyes what would George say what would Y/n say I wasn't able to save him. But I still picked him up and cared him to the Great hall. After a couple of minutes my family came.

"How did this happen Percy?" Mum asked with tears in her eyes.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't able to save him.
Everyone started crying it felt like it was my fault suddenly I realised that I actually care for my family. I was so sad that I couldn't save Fred I was sad that he died doing the battle.

———
George POV
I saw my family in the Great hall all of them was crying. I didn't understand so I went closer that was when I saw my best friend my twin my other half lying on the ground dead. I started crying like I didn't have cried before all the tears was just coming.

"George?" Mum said
I just cried I didn't answer cry was the only thing I could do. So I cried and cried.

"Where is Y/n?" I asked though tears.
"She hasn't returned yet George." Mum said sadly.
"No I- I need to find her." I said though tears.
"George you are too sad for that. And it's dangerous I'm sure she will come soon." Mum said calmly.
"But what if she don't then I lost her too. She is my best friend I can't lose her too I just can't!"
"George." Mum said but it didn't matter I needed to find Y/n now! I stand up but when I was supposed to go Y/n was cared in to the great hall. No no no not her too she can't be gone right? She isn't gone right? Hagrid let her done beside Fred.
"What happened?"
"Probably sectrumsempra we need to help he or she will die." (Sorry if sectrumsempra is wrong spelling.)
I looked at her with worried eyes. My best friends was both lying on the ground on dead and one bleeding.
"She has lost a lot of blood I don't know if we can save her." Madam pomefry said.
(Okay I'm so bad at this but I'm sorry if it isn't the right spelling I just don't have the energy to search how it spells. It takes so much time for me. That is why anyways back to the story.)
"No please if there is something that can save her please try it please. I can't lost her too." I said crying.
"Okay we will try Mr Weasley." She said calmly.
"Thank you thank you!"
I really hoped they could save Y/n she was the only one that could keep me alive. But I know if Y/n woke up she will probably cry to death. First both of her parents died poor Tonks and Lupin. Then her fiancé died. What would she do everyone died the same day.
Suddenly Y/n woke up.
"Y/n!!!!!!!" I hugged her tightly.
"George be careful she is still hurt you know." Mum said.
"Sorry."
"It's no problem Georgie anyways where is Freddie?"
———
Writers POV
"Emmh. Emmh he is there." He said and pointed at Fred that lied a couple of meters away.
"No no no it can't be he can be.-"
"I'm sorry Y/n but he is dead."
"Freddie please I can't leave without you! Please you promised that we were going to meet her. You promised me! We would get married Fred! Get up please." You screamed and cried. But nothing happened. He was dead your tears was floating down your eyes. You couldn't resist it the love of your life is gone forever and you could do nothing about it.
"I'm so sorry dear." Molly said.
"We will take care of you and George."
"But my parents-"
"I'm so sorry dear but they don't make it."
"What?"

———
Y/n POV
I saw my parents body's on the ground no no no not they too. They couldn't be dead or could they? I have lost everything I couldn't even cry anymore all my tears were dry since I have been crying so much. Nothing in this world could make them come back.

———
A/n: This was so sad😭. I think I will do one when you die instead of Fred. But I really hope you all like it. I don't know if this is good or not but hope you enjoyed! Hope you have a great day take care.

Love G Xx.