Before you go/ J

Warnings: Sad, death, pain, blood, blood lost, gun, lost of loved ones, bad bad bad imagine

A/n: Hi my loves prepare to cry. I'm sorry but this imagine would be really sad. If you don't like that then just skip it. Based of Before you go by Lewis Capaldi. Anyways hope you all like this. Enjoy!

Summary: You and James lived a happy life before everything changed. Enjoy!
Words count:1025
———
You always told yourself that find the love of your life was ones in a life time. And you had finally found him, you loved James so much you could die for him. He was the most sweetest husband in the whole universe. You had even 3 children together and you were 7 mouths pregnant with a fourth baby.
Your kids names was in Spanish and English since you were from Spain.
Your first born name was Amador (there isn't really a whole meaning but amor is love in Spanish.)
He was 8 years old. His full name was Amador Casey Oliver Phelps. Then there was Elena (shining lights in Spanish) she was 4 years old. Her full name was Elena Zoe Iris Phelps. Last but not least was Santos. His full name was Santos Valentino (Valentine on Spanish) James Phelps. You would get birth to a little girl. And you had already decided the name to her. Estrella (star in Spanish) Autumn Quinn Phelps.  You couldn't be happier you had everything you could wish for. More then you could ever wish for you were happy. You loved James and your children very much. However this day James wanted to take you on a date. This date was special since it was your 10 years anniversary. You had been married for 10 years and together for 12 that's quite a lot. So that's why he decided to take you on a date. When you walked around you felt the pain in your stomach. Oh no you thought. The baby but it can't be born now two months before. But you felt your legs go weaker and weaker by the second.
"Darling are you alright?" James asked.
"I think we need to go to the hospital James." James looked at you with a confused face. However he saw the worry in your eyes and drove you to the hospital.
"Mrs Phelps." A nurse said you stand up and fallowed the nurse. When you entered the room you saw a doctor he was one of your favourite. His name was Jose Ramires and was also from Spain.
"Ahh Mrs Phelps bien venido, siéntate por favor."
Ahh Mrs Phelps welcome, sit down please.
"Gracias."
Thank you.
"Que es el problema?"
What's is the problem?
"Tengo dolor en el estómago, es un dolor muy familiar. Vamos alimentando una niña."
I have pain in my stomach, the pain is very familiar. Let's get birth to a girl.
"Si pero es un alimentado más temprano. Vamos ella es alimentado un niña hora."
Yes but is a birth that's very early. Common she is going to get birth to a girl now.
After a lot of time you got birth as your thought was the girl was very small. She had hard time to breathe.
"Bien venido Estrella."
Welcome Estrella.
Just a  month after her birth you and James finally got that date. However the date ended like no one wanted.
Bam. The sound from a gun. You fall to the ground and the blood was floating out of your stomach.
"Please you can't please Y/n stay with me."
"Hunny it's nothing more to do."
"Y/n." He said crying.
"Shh promise me you will take care of them. Promise me you will always take care of our children. Promise me James. Promise that you will love another person when I'm gone. You have to promise James you just have to." You said weakly.
"How can I even love someone else?"
"You have to promise me James please." James was crying he couldn't lose you he just couldn't. You were the love of his life.
"Please we can get someone to help you." However it's was already too late because you had died in his arms. There was no pain you almost died instantly of the blood lost. James couldn't think the love of his life just died in front of his eyes. And he couldn't do something about it.
So before you go, was there something I could've said. To make you heart feel better? If only I'd have known you storm to weather.
———
Four year later
"Daddy look." Estrella said pointing at a beautiful flower.
"That's was your mums favourite flower." James said quietly. He wasn't still him self he had changed and not to the better. The little girl carefully picked the flower up from the ground and laid it on your grave.
"He doesn't talk very often about her." She said sadly, of course she would be able to understand later but now she didn't.
"You see mum was the most beautiful woman. And the best mum. She would have loved you. I can tell you all about her." Amador said who was now 12. He was the one that remembered you the most.
"We all miss you mum. It's the same without you."

So before you go, was there something I could've said. To make you heart feel better? If only I'd have known you storm to weather. Was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting? It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless. So before you go...
———
A/n: Okay but what is this? I mean this is probably the baddest I have written.😭 So sorry for this anyways a quiet long one I hope I will post more often. However I will probably take a two week break. Hope you all understand I wanted so bad to write 1000 words and I'm so close to that. So that's why I wrote a long a/n anyways I love you all. Take care and see you guys in two weeks.
Lots of love G Xx.