Meeting parents for the first time/ James

A:n: Hi loves! A new imagine! I don't have a lot to say enjoy! This is about when you meet James parents for the first time

This is about when you meet James parents for the first time. Also you having bad conference so you know.
There parents named Martyn and Susan :).
Anyways enjoy!

Words count: 602

———
You and James had been dating for 6 months now and he really wanted you to meet his parents.
You were on the way to his parents and you were so nervous.
"Are you sure they are going to like me." You said nervously.
"Lovely don't you worry they will love you I promise." He said and hold your hand. You were also going to meet Oliver so that made you even more nervous. I mean sure you wanted to make a good first impression on his parents. But his twin brother what if he didn't like you. Would James broke up with you then? They are so close and telling each other's everything.
"Do you think Oliver would like me?"
"Lovely stop being ridiculous of course he would like you."
"But what if don't would you break up with me then?"
"Love."
The truth is James had never thought of that. If Oliver didn't like you what would he do? He couldn't break up with you. No he just couldn't.
You started crying because he never said anything. He parked the car.
"Love please don't cry."
"But they won't like me. They would hate me. I mean you could have any other girl. Why do you waste your time on me."
"Love it's make me sad when you say that. You are the best thing that had happened to me okay. I love you." It was the first time he ever said that to you.
"I-I love you too." He then started the car again and drove all the way to there house.
"It's going to be okay lovely."
"Thanks."
He knocked on the door and Oliver opened it.
"So this is the girl my brother can't stop talking about." You blushed madly of what he said.
"Shut up Oliver." James said grumpy. You hugged him and he got a big smile on his face.
"Hi darling you most be Y/n it's really nice to finally meet you! I think my son here quite like you." Susan said.
"Okay I wanted you to meet her not to make me embarrassed!" He said all read. They all lathed and you hugged him again.
"I love you." You whispered to him.
"I love you too." He whispered back.
Then Martyn came.
"Oh hi you most be Y/n nice to meet you I'm Martyn."
"Nice to meet you too."
You guys eat and talked.
You went to the bathroom.
"Wow brother you really got yourself a good one." He joked.
"Shut up Oliver she is mine."
"But seriously I think you have found her."
"Thanks Oliver."
"Yeah she is really nice." Susan said
Then you came back James kissed your forehead then you went home.
"Bye it was really nice to meet you!"
"Our pleasure you such a nice girl." Susan said
"Thanks."
She hugged you and so did Oliver.
"Bye." You and James said.
"Bye" they all said.

"See I told you they would like you! Mum loves you."
You kissed him and you went home.

———
A/n: I'm sorry for short I didn't have a lot of ideas. But it's something. I have a lot of ideas with other imagines! That soon will come out! Anyways I hope you all enjoy this. Hope you have a great day take care.
Love G Xx.