Cancer/ Oliver

Tw: sadness, mental pain, cancer, hard to breathe, mental break downs and death.
A/n: Hi loves this is a new imagine! This imagine is sad so don't read if you are sensitive. I don't know when this is coming out. I think it's coming out tomorrow Wednesday. But if it's done today already then I post it today I don't think it will be ready today. Because of school and after school I need to study. Anyways I hope you all like this imagine! Love you all.
Love G Xx.
Good to know:
Henry: Your son
So this when you get cancer and you get a really bad one. That it hard to survive but your husband Oliver is trying to do his best to take care of you and make your last time worth it.

Words count: 652
———
You and your husband Oliver had a great relationship you both really loved each other deeply. You and Oliver had a three year old son. But everything has a dark spot you had lately felt kind of sick. You had fainted a couple of times and you were just sick. Oliver was really worried for you he kept telling you that you should go to the doctor. But you just said it was nothing to worry about. One day when you were working home and Oliver wasn't home you felt really bad. So you decided to call Oliver because you didn't know what else to do.
"Hi love! How are you?"
"Oliver I can't breathe and I'm being honest."
"What I'm coming!"
"But-"
"No I'm coming!"
As fast as you ended the call you collapsed on the floor. Oliver was hurrying as fast as he could. He opened the door.
"Y/n!!" But you didn't answer since you had fainted.
"Y/n!!" He started to worry then he went into your bed room and saw you passed out on the floor.
"God my love." He picked you up and laid you on the bed. He called an ambulance to your house.
You woke up a day later at the hospital.
"Hi lovely..." Oliver said sadly.
"Hi..."
"How are you?"
"I-I'm tired."
"Yeah well the- doctors- said I was - going to say it my love."
"What is it? And where is Henry?"
"Don't you worry love his fine. His with James and Annika."
"Oh okay. But what did you want?"
"Love you - you have cancer."
"What?"
"I'm so sorry my love. I really wished that it wasn't true. But it's. I'm so sorry love." He said and kissed your forehead.
"I love you Ollie!"
"I love you too Y/n so much!"
"But will I die?"
"They don't know. But you have to fight my love for me and for Henry. Okay promise me you will do that?"
"I promise."
But you didn't make you promise you died just a month after that. Oliver was completely destroyed of losing the love of his life. He couldn't take care of him self meaning that he couldn't take care of Henry ether. His heart was really broken into a thousand and a thousand pieces. His mental pain was big he didn't have any control of it. He often had mental break downs. And stuff like that. Anything to make you come back but he couldn't let you go back you were never going to return.

———
A/n: I'm so sorry this took so long. And that is so short but I hope you enjoyed this imagine have you guys any ideas? The clock is 4 Am I felt so bad for not posting but I couldn't go back to sleep when I woke up for over a hour ago so that's why I posting this in the night. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this! Btw good morning! Hope you all have a great day love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.