1k omg

A/n: Hi loves sorry for not posting but I just need to say. 1k omg!!!! Thank thank thank you!! I never believed in this world that so manny would read my imagines. I was like okay I'm too bad a writing so no one would read this. But you actually did!! Thank you so so much I love you all. I can not believe it thank you loved thank you! I would probably post later today. And the imagine I'm working on is takes long time. Sorry I really try, but I also think like this. Do they want to wait for the long imagine or do reheat want to read shorter once. It's a question I have do you want me to work on the longer one. Because if I write on shorter imagines I can't write on that one. I try to write both but it's a little bit hard to do that. So what do you all think about that? It just stressing me to write both. So maybe I would write more on the longer one. But that can probably be posted later in this week. And it would be long hopefully 7k words. If I can get that so long I will try! That that would be my longest imagines ever! And I really want it to be that long. It would take a little time but I will post it. It a lot of work but I want to post it. But I do as you want, if you want me to write shorter one I will do it. And finish the longer one later. But then it will take longer time for me to finish the long imagine. Hope you all like it. And thank again I'm so so thanks full for everything thank you. This is my longest a/n lol. Anyways I hope you all have a great day take care.
Love G Xx.
Words count: 327