The sun is also a star/ J

Warnings: You get very sick, a sickness you could die of, sad, sadness, death

(Okay I don't know anything good here. So just say that you get really sick of something and of you got worse you can die.)
A/n: Hi loves. I don't know what this is for kind of a name? Honestly I don't even know how this imagine will turn out.Anyways I hope you all like the imagine. If you have any ideas please comment. I need help🥺. Don't worry it would be more part of this! Enjoy!
Good to know:
Your daughter name is Estrella (it mens star in Spanish)
Summary: The sun is also a star. Is a story about your love for astronomy. One day you got the worst thing. You get really sick, but somehow you met someone that helps you.

Words count: 1,375k
———
To learn about sun, stars and space has always been your favorite subject. It was so interesting how the stars, sun and space was working. At the time when you were 9 you learned that the sun is also a star. You thought it was very cool that the sun was a star. It was quiet interesting. Since then you had thought that astronomy was one of the most coolest things. One day you went to a museum that was about astronomy, all your friends had husbands or boyfriends. Some of them even had a child. But you hadn't meet the right one yet. You were 23 so you really wanted to find someone. When you arrived to the museum it was so nice. All the beautiful things about it all the interesting facts about it. It was very nice when you had been there for two hours you wanted to go to a special room they had before it close for today. You saw someone in the room but didn't care much about it. You went in anyways the room was completely dark until a whole world of stars and space light up.

Something like this

Something like this. You looked up and noticed a guys standing there he was so handsome. His beautiful hazel eyes, his soft dark brown hair his lips. Everything was just so "perfect." Imagine to kiss those lips. No no no what are you thinking kiss a guys you don't even know. You had never felt this hard for someone so fast as you did now. It was just something about him. He looked down at you and smile, god that smile completely melted your heart. How handsome wasn't he?
"What's your name?" He asked and you shyly looked at the floor.
"Y/n." You whispered.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said and smiled. Making you blush. He was really telling you that you were beautiful.
"Thanks." You muttered.
"I'm James." Soon you realised you were talking to James Phelps. You absolutely loved Harry Potter and actually had a crush on the character he was playing. Fred Weasley you also had a crush on him but until now you didn't saw it was him. But it was, you were actually talking to the one and only James Phelps. You never knew he liked this kind of stuff but he did like that. You couldn't deny it you had fall harder for him.
"Hi." He said and smiled. 'Oh god' you thought. He was so handsome.
"H- hi." You stuttered you were quite nervous.
"What's your name?" He asked smiling down at you. You froze James Phelps was asking for your name, it was like you couldn't get anything out your mouth.
You looked at him beautiful hazel eyes and was drunker into them. They were so friendly but yet so beautiful.
"You- you have- really- really beautiful- eyes." You stuttered out making James cheeks go read.
"Mmh Thanks." He muttered under his breath. You had swept him over his feet. He thought you were the most beautiful girl he ever had laid his eyes on. You were standing there and even if it was dark in the room. You could still light up the rum so bright.
James and your connection felt like you had knew each other's for years.
"I- I' m in love- with- with you." James suddenly mattered the shock was so big for you. He was actually saying this. If wasn't a stupid silly dream it was real. You couldn't believe it that made you so happy, that he was telling you he was in love with you. But maybe that happed to fast but it was just something about your connection. Or in other words love at first sight. You didn't really believe that love could be at first sight but maybe it could. As you felt so safe with James even if you didn't knew him that well. He brings the best in you and you brings the best in you. The gasp between your lips and you kissed.
———
4 years later. (Still writers POV)
You and James were now happily married and had a little child. She had just born and she was so small. Her small little hands, fingers, nose and lips made you fall in love with her. The thing you and James had created with so much love and passion. She was so beautiful but after you got birth to her you felt really sick for some reason.
"Love time to go."
"Jamie what if they are telling me I'm sick."
You said worried.
"Then we get it together okay." You softly nodded. You left little Estrella with Oliver and his wife with there two children.
"Thank you Oliver." You told him.
"No problem why not watching my favourite nephew right." He said and smiled.
But when you arrived to the hospital you got the baddest news you ever thought. You were sick and you could die of it. Your health fastly got worse and worse. James was really worried for you but it wasn't anything that could help you. This sickness was very rare, and the doctors didn't know what to do to help you. They knew you were going to die sooner or later. But James didn't want to think about that he tried to make your last time as good as possible. God how much he loved you. And you were going to leave, how was James going to take care of your daughter all alone. He needed you. You were the love of his life he just couldn't let you go.
———
Three years later. (Still writers POV)
"Daddy what is that?" Your little daughter pointed on the stone.
"It's a stone my love. You see mummy is in a better place now." Her little fingers was carefully went over the cold stone. As she shivered a bit.
"I do not remember her." This made James heart completely broke. He knew she wasn't going to remember you. Because you died two years ago she was just one. She didn't understand that you were gone. But one day she would.
"Can you tell me something about her?"
"You see your mum was the most beautiful girl I ever had seen. She always made me smile even how sad I was. I was so in love with your mother and I still I'm. Even if she isn't here-"
"Daddy she is in here." She said and laid a hand on his heart. Even if she was really young she somehow understand. James smiled, she was right.
"Do you wanna know something?"
She nodded.
"You look just like her." It made her smile as she started to run down the path. He laid the flowers at the grave.
Y/n Phelps
1988-2019.
Loved wife, mother and sister.
"We miss you my love. I love you so much and I will never forget you.
The end.
———
A/n: Hi my loves. Sorry for not posting my mental health is really bad so I will take a break. This imagine was really sad🥺. It took so long time to write I'm so sorry for that. Anyways I hope you all liked this. We are so close to 4k I can not believe it! Thank you so som much! I love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.