Jealously/ Oliver

Warnings: Jealously A/n: Hi my loves! A new Oliver imagine! Sorry but this will be short

Warnings: Jealously
A/n: Hi my loves! A new Oliver imagine! Sorry but this will be short. I don't have really much to say. So hope you like this! Enjoy!

Summary: You and your husband met your best friend from Australia. He then get jealous. Enjoy!
Bad as always.
Good to know:
Liam is your best friend form Australia
Caroline is Liam's wife.
Words count:
———
You and your husband Oliver couldn't be happier the both of you had been married 1,5 years. He was really the love of your life. You heard your phone ring.
'Liam😝' You gut excited as you answered.
"Hi Li." You said in a happy tone. You had called him Li for a long time. Since you were friends when you were small. You were friends since Liam was born in Uk. When he was 18 he moved with his family back to Australia. You had missed him so much and because of the distance you didn't really met that often.
"How many times had I said to not call me Li." You lathed knowing he hated your little nickname on him.
"And still I don't stop." Liam groaned and you lathed.
"Anyways me and Caroline are coming to Uk!"
"Omg really!"
"Yes so I was thinking we could met up."
"Yeah toatally." A day after you decided to take Oliver with you.
"Li!" You hugged him as he was enjoyed of your nickname on him.
"God I have missed you." You giggled.
"This is my husband Oliver." Oliver took Liams hand and choked it.
"And this is his wife Caroline." You said with a smile. Everything was perfect you could finally be with your best friend again. Oliver was more and more quiet. You thought it was strange since he always had something to say. After a while he didn't talk at all. You began to wonder what was wrong with him. After the dinner you decided to ask him.
"Ollie why didn't you talk? Are you jealous?"
"You were all hugging and lathing."
"Baby he is my best friend. I haven't seen him in a while. Becides he has a wife. And my heart is for you only." You said and kissed him.
"I love you Y/n."
"I love you more Ollie."
———
A/n: I know this was so bad. And short I will try to do a longer one. Anyways I hope you all liked this. Love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.