Face to face/ Oliver

A/n: Hi loves a new imagine! Thanks for 130++ readers! I'm so thankful! I really hope you all enjoy my imagines! That was all enjoy! Love G Xx

Love G Xx.
A story about you met a special guy at tinder that you got feelings for and he got feelings for you. But when you met him you couldn't believe it was Oliver Phelps. Hope you enjoy.
Good to know:
Y/f/n: Your best girl friends name
Words count:
———
You had a math on tinder and you started talking with him. He was very nice you liked him a lot so one day you two decided that you were going to meet.

———
Y/n's POV
I was so nervous to meet him I mean he was so handsome. He was very nice and he also make you feel safe even if you haven't meet him. It was so easy you couldn't really explain why it was like that it just was.
"I'm so nervous! Y/f/n what if he doesn't like me! What if-"
"Y/n calm down it's going to be fine okay? He is going to like you it's going to be alright."
"But what if-"
"No you are going to be just fine and if he not like you. Then he isn't worth it Y/n because you deserve so much more then that. You are wonderful and I love you."
"Thanks Y/f/n I love you too!"
She hugged you tightly and you went to your clothes and see if you had something there. You choose a nice shirt and your favorite skirt. Then it was time to go you got more and more nervous the more close you got.
"Good luck Y/n I know you are going to be just fine!"
"Thanks but I'm worried."
"Don't be it's going to be fine I promise!"
———
Writers POV
"Okay." You went in to the restaurant you were so nervous you couldn't breathe. But then you saw him god he was even more handsome then you thought. You looked at him and suddenly you saw who it was it's wasn't just some "kind of guy." It was Oliver Phelps omg now you freaked out you got even more then before god he was just setting there being to most beautiful man in the world. He saw you and stand up. He went up and took out the scare for you.
"Thanks." You said shyly.
"You most most be Y/n I'm Oliver it's really nice to finally meet you."
You just nodded. You couldn't believe you sat with your crush you had for ten years (since the first film you are 25 here.)
It was pretty awkward because you were too shy to say something. You just looked at his eyes and nodded.
"Well this was. Emmh I not sure it was the best." He said awkwardly.
"I'm- so sorry." You said stuttering. It was the first time he hear your voice.
"I-I didn't mean it I was just so nervous I-I'm so sorry." You stuttered out. He was quite shocked and looked at you.
"It's okay."
"Ca-n we please just sit and I ty to be normal."
"Sure." Thanks god he let you show how you really were. You weren't nervous anymore and you talk and lathed together. He was such a nice guy, he was kind he had always a smile on his lips. You had a even bigger crush on him when you left and went on a walk together. All of sudden he stopped walking you looked at his worried but he just pulled your closer to him and catch your lips together in a long and passionate kiss. The kiss was filled love and passion you felt fireworks and you smiled into the kiss making him smile too.
You pulled away.
"Wow." You both said and you kissed again it was like the time stopped when you kissed it was just you and him in that moment and nothing could interrupt that feeling.

———
A/n: I know this is kind of short sore for that. But I hope you all liked it! Hope you have a great weekend take care.
Love G Xx.