Special imagine

Warnings: Mention of death, sad, love, sadness A/n: Hello my loves! I'm back! Today it's a special imagine

A/n: Hello my loves! I'm back! Today it's a special imagine. You guys I'm freaking 18, I can't get that lol. Anyways let's not talk about that today it's a special imagine. I hope you all will like this enjoy!

Summary:
Fred is the most handsome boy in Hogwards. This is the story of how you fall deeply in love with each other's. Enjoy!

Words count:410
———
Year 1:
The first day of Hogwards you sat on the train thinking what your parents would think of this. However your thought was quickly gone when two boys in your age entered the compartment.
"Hi can we sit here?" One of then asked. You only nodded for an answer. They sat down on the other side. You were really shy, since your parents was dead and your brother was already at Hogwards. However you were born in a muggle family weirdly both you and your brother had powers. They both looked at you why weren't you saying anything. When you had arrived you still hadn't said anything to the two boys.
Now the sorting was happening.
"Fred Weasley." Fred entered the share.
"Gryffindor."
"George Weasley." He did the same as Fred.
"Gryffindor." He went to the table.
"Y/n Y/l/n." You shyly went to the share. Being very nervous. Your brother was Gryffindor so you wanted to be the same house.
"Huffelpuff." No no no, you were never going to make it without your brother. Would you even get friends? After a lot of time you finally got friends especially George and Fred. And of course your brother.
As the years flew you got a big crush on Fred. In second year your crush on him was so bad you could barely talk to him. In your fourth year Fred started to have feelings for you. By the 6 th year you were madly in love. Now you had to have currage to tell him.
"Fred I like you. Like a lot." That's what you wanted to say but that never happened. If you ever got the time now you would just have told him. However you and Fred didn't have time before he was gone...
———
A/n: Omg this was soooo bad. This is so bad I'm sorry for the bad imagine. Hope you had/ have a wonderful day. Take care and I love you all.
Lot's of love G Xx.