Love position/ Gw and Fw

Warnings: Mention of cheating, love potion, maybe a little sad? A/n: Hi my loves I had gotten a idea with a small series! So this would be the first part of it! I'm so sorry I haven't posted

A/n: Hi my loves I had gotten a idea with a small series! So this would be the first part of it! I'm so sorry I haven't posted. But my mental health is really bad now. I really try to write even if it is like it is. This series would be with both George and Fred🙃. I will do different endings of this, on that end sad one happy. And also I will do one that ends with you get together with George and one with Fred one with both. So you could choose with one you want! Not anything about Katie and Alicia but I will use them. Sorry. Anyways I hope you like this imagine! Enjoy!

Summary: You are dating the twins but then they get a love potion and suddenly cheat on you. Enjoy!

Words count: 1,380
———
Fred:
You and Fred had been dating for a couple years and you couldn't really be happier. Fred was the best thing that had ever happened to you. He was the love of your life and you knew some day you were able to marry him and get children with him. That would make one of the best days in your life. It was a normal day in the shop when Katie and Alicia went in the shop.
"Hi Alicia!" Fred said with a bright smile. You felt little jealously but you knew Fred wasn't like that he would never cheat on you right?
"Hello ladies!" George and Fred said to Alice and Katie.
"Love position."
"Yeah they really do work." They said.
"So you mean if I use this on someone I make them fall in love with me?"
"Yeah that's right." Alicia smirked and smiled evil. You got a big worried she wouldn't do that right? Or would she? To use a love potion to make someone fall in love you. Was like to get the person to love you. And you knew for a fact that Alicia had been in love with Fred since before you two started dating. You started to get worried so you decided to talk to Fred about it. Both Alicia and Katie brought a potion. After the work in the shop you really wanted to say that to Fred.
"It's something bothering you my love?"
"I just thought of Alicia buying that love potion."
"What do you mean love?"
"I'm worried Fred. She has been in love with you even before we were together! What if she uses that on you?"
"My darling you shouldn't worry for that. I don't think Alicia would do that."
"How do you know?"
"Love I had told her I only love you."
"That does not mean she except it!"
"Love don't worry your pretty little head. Everything will be okay I promise."
"At least promise me you won't drink anything she gives you."
"Darling I get that you are worried but is it not a little over reacting?"
"Please Freddie just promise."
"If that's make you happy my dear I will do it."
"Thanks Fred."
"No problem now love it's time to sleep. Sleep well my angel." He kissed you.
"I love you Freddie."
"I love you more." Then i you fall asleep in his arms. He looked with loving eyes at you. He was really in love with you. That just a potion would make everything change so much.

A/n: The end of this part with Fred.
The next part would be up as soon as I can! Hope you liked it!
———
George:
George the love of your life. The one who would love you to the end. God how much you loved him. He was so in love with you it was almost impossible to make him more in love with you then he already was. But that it was going to change that fast was something you would never thought.
(This story would be a bit of Fred's story too.)
It was a normal shop day at work when suddenly Alicia and Katie went into the shop. Katie had been in love with George two years before you and George started dating. You were still very insecure about it because they actually had dated. What if George would fall back in love with her. You thought she was so much better then you. So much prettier then you. (Just so you are very pretty!) So when the went into the shop you got kind of worried.
"My love is something bothering you?"
"No absolutely not." You lied. George knew you too well to not see that you was lying. But he didn't want to ask you now. He decided to do it later. Anyways Katie and Alice brought the love potions. Making you even more worried then you were. What if she was going to use it on George. After the work day George finally decided to ask you about it.
"Love?"
"Yeah?"
"Are something wrong?"
"No absolutely not. I'm fine."
"My darling please tell me. You know you can tell me."
"I know it's just-..."
"Darling please."
"Okay Georgie I'm worried."
"For what?"
"What if Katie use the love potion on you."
"Darling she wouldn't do that okay. I broke up with her 4 years ago."
"But she is still in love with you George!"
"Darling she knows that I'm with you Katie wouldn't do that." He was actually defending Katie, you felt kind of insecure about it. You were really unsure about it. What if George was going to leave you.
That was a thing you knew that was going to hurt you really much. Because you saw George as your future husband the one you were going to get married to. The one that you were supposed to get children with. And if he left you and cheated on you. That was sure going to take hard on you. But you knew George would never cheat on you. But still you were worried for how much it was going to hurt. Soon enough everything was going to change...

A/n: This is the end of this part. Next part of series coming as soon I have time! Hope you liked it!
———
George and Fred:
(Sorry this won't be very long)
The time was for George and Fred to for the first time show you the shop. It was a beautiful place with a lot of stuff and you were really proud of them. That they had come so long with all of there things they had in the shop. Even if the shop was new they had over 100000 of visitors which was very impressive. You couldn't believe how far your boys had come.
"I'm so proud of you guys."
"Oh thanks love." Fred said.
"That is very sweet of you my love." George said.
"I like it quite much!"
"That's means a lot to us. That you like it."
You kissed them both. As the begging of a new day on the shop started.
The first one to came in the shop was someone you never wish to see again. Your ex best friends Katie and Alice they had just used you to get closer to the twins. And it actually worked they became friends and they started to forget about you. There best friend they were in love with even if that was the time they haven't told you about it.
"Oh hi Y/n what are you doing here?" Alicia said with a mocking voice.
"I'm working here. Well the twins told me I could work here because I'm there girlfriend."
"To both?" Katie asked shocked.
"Well yeah." Both of them got at jealously look onto there faces. It was this you were scared for for them to get you three apart again. But now in a even more hurting way...
———
A/n: Hi my loves! Finally a longer one! I think all of this stories would be long since is like there different stories in one! Anyways I hope you like this idea! And liked this imagine! I come with another one as fast as I can. Take care! Hope you all will have a great day. Love you all!
Love G Xx.