Your child first day at school/ James

A/n: Hi loves thank you for 110 readers! I'm so thankful for that

A/n: Hi loves thank you for 110 readers! I'm so thankful for that. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this story/ imagine.

This is when your and James child being in school for the first time, Kindergarten. Your child is three and she has separation anorexia and you are worried that she isn't going to like it. Anyways enjoy!

Words count: 600

———
You and James were on the way to the kindergarten with your daughter Lily. She was really a daddy's girl so every time James leaved she started screaming and crying. She got diagnosed when she was two, you were really worried for her. Because since she had that much of separation anorexia she couldn't stay away from you and James a longer time she would just cry and scream. You parked the car and went out. James was carrying Lily in his arms and kissed her head. James then let her down when you were inside.
"Oh you most be Lily it's really nice to meet you!" The teacher said.
She just nodded shyly.
"She can cry in the beginning but let her play with others or watch a film. She can't sleep with out her teddy bear and she will have a hard time doing it. So you know.
"Okay."
"Mummy and daddy are going to leave now sweetheart."
"Would you leave here?" She said and began crying.
"Oh no love we come and pick you up later okay? You will get new friends here and learn you stuff you are a big girl now. You are going to school love." James said to her.
"But daddy-."
"Love I promise we will be back okay?"
She nodded slightly still crying.
"Daddy loves you."
"And mummy does too."
"Bye darling." James said and hugged her tightly then you hugged her and left. She began crying more.
"James.."
"Love she is going to be fine okay?"
"But-"
"I know you care love and I do too but you need to let it go okay?"
"Yeah they just grow up so fast."
"I know don't they."
Then you drove away.
Then after work James were going to pick up Lily. So he drove to the kindergarten and went in.
"Daddy!!!!!!" She said happily.
She run and hugged him.
"Hi love! How are you?"
"Good we learned us things!"
"Well that is great love!"
"I have missed you!" She said
"I have missed you too."
"Bye Lily see you tomorrow."
"Bye."
"Common darling we are going home to mummy now."
"Yay!"
They went into the car and James drove home.
"Mummy!"
"Hi darling!"
You eat dinner and after that Lily fall asleep on his father's lap in the sofa.
"She really looks like you." You said sweetly.
"She has your nose."
"Yeah but I mean everything else."
He lathed slightly making you lath too.
"I want another one." He said hopefully.
"Maybe after her separation anorexia."
He just nodded and picked his daughter up from the sofa and cared her to her bed. Then you guys went to bed.
"Good night love!"
"Good night James."
"Sleep well."
"You too."
He kissed you good night then you drifted in his arms. He kissed your forehead and went to sleep.

———
A/n: Not really long chapter or imagine but I try. I didn't have really many ideas for this one. But I will try to come up more ideas. If you have some ideas then you can comment! Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter/ imagine! Hope you will have a great day. Love you all take care.
Love G Xx.