New years kisses/ O + J

Warnings: NoneA/n: Hi my loves this is my New Years special! It won't be really long

Warnings: None
A/n: Hi my loves this is my New Years special! It won't be really long. But I hope you all still like it enjoy!
Good to know:
Y/f/c: Your favorite colour

Words count: 523
———
James:
You and James had been together for a couple of years now. James loved you so dearly and indeed you loved him just as much. He decided that is was time for him to propose. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with you. And you sure wanted to do the exact same thing. James brought you a beautiful diamond ring in y/f/c. You had set on a beautiful dress that hugged your body perfectly that was y/f/c. It was so beautiful you had light makeup. (If you want or otherwise skip that. You are beautiful!)
James opened the door to your sheared house.
"Wow love you look amassing!"
"Thanks Jamie. You are really handsome!"
"Thanks love."
You eat some dinner and after a enjoy full evening it was soon 12 am.
You and James went out to see the fireworks.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4 James went down on one knee
"Will you marry me?" You looked down at him with tears in your eyes.
"Of course I will Jamie." You said sobbing.
2 He stand up
1
Happy new year! James pulled you into a kiss. A very special New Years kiss. That was filled with love.
"Happy new year my love I love you so much."
"I love you more!"
———
A/n: Hi my loves, this is my first one with James! I hope you all liked it! Hope you all had a great day and will have a amassing New Year! Take care love you all.
Love G Xx.
———
This imagine is based on the song Happiest year.
Oliver:
You and your husband Oliver had been married for a couple of years. You both loved eating other so much. Today it was new year's and Oliver wanted to surprise you with your favorite food.
"Omg Ollie did you do this?"
"Everything for you my angel."
"I love you so much Ollie."
"I love you more my angel."
"That's impossible." He lathed and kissed your softly on the forehead.
"I love you the most."
After the dinner and some other things it was very close to 12 am.
You and Oliver went out.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Happy new year!! Oliver gave you a new year kiss.
"Thank you for the happiest year of my life." You said softly.
"No thank you for the happiest year of my life." He said.
"I love you Ollie."
"Love you too my beautiful angel."
You smiled at him. He wrapped his arms around you.
"God how much I love you my beautiful angel."
"I love you so much too Ollie." He pulled you into another kiss.
———
A/n: Hi my loves, this imagines is short but sweet. I hope you all liked it. Hope you have a amassing new year love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.