Time/ O

Warnings: None that I could think of

A/n: Hi loves now this is a strange name but go with it. I didn't come up with a good name. I hate my imagines I just feel like they aren't good. I don't know but I hope you like them. Maybe that is because I literally have no ideas. I think I will take a break maybe get some ideas. Hope I get them because right now I just can't come up with Ideas. Sorry loves I hope I come back soon with some ideas. This is like my last idea, I have another one too but I didn't think that was a good imagine. I have began write on it but I didn't think it was good. So I don't even know if I will post it. Anyways love you all hope you like this imagine! Enjoy!

Summary: Your husband Oliver Phelps had been really busy lately. But what if he fix time for you and your children. Enjoy.

Words count: 588
———
You and Oliver had been married for 5 years. By that time you had welcomed your son and your daughter. Your son was 4 and your little daughter was 1. Oliver had been really busy lately and didn't come home. He was always working, you know you couldn't be mad at him. But you just missed him, your little daughter who was a daddy's girl really missed him.
"Mummy look." Your son show all his legos he had made a little city with cars. Even if it wasn't a very good city because he was just four. You were still proud of him.
"That's a very beautiful city my love."
"Mummy sissy see."
"Yeah we can show her." You picked your daughter up and cared her to your son.
"Look sissy." He said with a smile. Even if she didn't understand she clapped her hands.
"Look she liked it."
"Yeah."
"Hi loves I'm home!" Oliver's bright full voice said.
"Daddy!!" Your son run out and hugged him.
"Hi mate how are you?"
"Good I made a word of legos!"
"Wow can I see?"
"Yeah fall me!" When your son was showing his little world the smile on his face never left. You smiled softly at him as you feed your daughter.
"Can't forget to say hello to my beautiful girls." She kissed your daughter's forehead and bent down to kiss you on the lips.
"Dada." Your daughter said.
"She had been missing you." He picked your daughter up.
"Have you missed me Alice?" Her small little hands grabbed his and he smiled at her warmly. There bound was such a beautiful thing to see. So you smiled for your self.
"Mummy can we go out?"
"Well maybe it's really nice day. But ask daddy."
"Daddy can we go out?"
"We see mate." He ruffled his hair.
Oliver took a couple of phones calls as he decided they were going to a park.
"Let's go loves." You all jumped into the car. You were very happy, that Oliver took your kids out. He was the best husband you could ever ask for.
———
A/n: Hi loves sorry this is the whole imagine. Like I said have no ideas now. I'm so sorry but this is like everything I have. Like I said in the beginning I take a short break hoping I will get some ideas for imagines. If almost 100 part now!! Hope you all liked it. Love you all and take care.
Love G Xx.