Not enough/ James

A:n: Hi loves a new imagine anyways I hope you all like it. This would probably come up later today. I'm sorry but this is short didn't had a lot of ideas for this sorry. That was all. Hope you enjoy love you all.

Love G Xx.

You have really bad confidence so you thought that you aren't enough for James. But James think that you are "the one" and loves you so much.

Words count: 425
———
One day you looked at a show that James and Oliver was in. They were with there fans and you saw all the girls that had a big crush on James. Then it hit you why would he choose you of all this girls he could get any girl he wanted but still he chose you. You couldn't believe why he did that. Because you had always felt like you aren't enough for him. He could have a beautiful young girl. But still he had just you that was at least what you thought. But James did NOT think that way at all. To him you were and was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen no one other he could be with. He saw his life and his about to be wife. He couldn't see him self with no one other then you. But of course you didn't understand that.
"James?"
"Yes my love?"
"Why did you choose me?"
"What do you mean love?"
"Why did you choose me? To be your when there is over a thousand of girls that wants you."
"Because my love no of them is like you. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. There is only you that I know some day I would get married and have kids with you. My love there is no one other I want besides you. I love you and only you okay?"
You nodded he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.
"I love you all was and forever my love!"
"I love you too James!"

———
A/n: This is so baaaaaad! I hate it! Is so short I'm sorry for that I really lost of ideas. If you have any please comment. I want to try to do 100 parts. But I only have 24. Is a long way to go. Anyways I want to do imagines you like so if you have any ideas just please tell me. Hope you had a great day take care. Love you all.

Love G Xx.