Never home/ Oliver

A/n: Hi loves THANK YOU FOR 203 readers I'm so thankful! I can't believe it! I hope you all like my imagines! I had a great idea so I thought of doing a whole story one James x reader and one Oliver x reader what do you think? Anyways that's was a...

A/n: Hi loves THANK YOU FOR 203 readers I'm so thankful! I can't believe it! I hope you all like my imagines! I had a great idea so I thought of doing a whole story one James x reader and one Oliver x reader what do you think? Anyways that's was all I had to say now to the imagine! Enjoy! Love you all.
Love G Xx.

You and your husband Oliver have two daughters one that is four and one that are 10 months. Anyways Oliver was working pretty much and he was also training. Your oldest daughter really missed him since she really was a daddy's girl. So this is about when she is saying something to Oliver making him think and spend more time with his family since there is were he want to be.

Good to know:
Isabelle is your oldest daughter
Charlie is your youngest daughter

Words count: 1122
———
Your husband was not home he was on a vacation with his brother James. And you were alone with your two daughters. You decided to call Oliver so Isabelle could talk to him.
"DADDY! DADDY!!"
"Hi darling! How are my sweet little flower today?"
"I'm good I miss you so much daddy!"
"I'm miss you too love! But I promise daddy will come home in two days. Only two more days."
"Okay." She said almost crying.
"Oh love I'm sorry but I really have to go now! Daddy loves you. Can daddy get a kiss?"
She kissed the screen and waved to Oliver.
After the call she began to cry.
"Oh darling daddy would come home soon I promise!"
"I miss daddy."'
"I know you do dear but daddy is coming home soon I promise."
She was crying so bad.
"Oh sweetie do you want to do something?"
"I want daddy."
"I know darling but he isn't home."
Then you heard Charlie cry.
"I'm sorry dear but I need to go to Charlie do you want to come with me?"
"No poor Charlie we go mummy!"
"We'll come on then."
Isabelle and Charlie are very close. So you were really thankful for that. Anyways you went to your daughter.
"Oh come here sweetheart." You picked her up and carried her to the sofa.
"Sleep well darling." You said and kissed her forehead.
"Mummy can I draw?"
"Sure thing darling."
You gave her some paper and pens and she gladly went into her rum and started to write. Then Oliver called on face time.
"Hi love? How are you?" He asked
"I'm so tired."
"I see that darling get some rest would you." After that Isabelle run into the kitchen were you were and talked to Oliver.
"DADDY DADDY!!!"
"Hi darling! How are my princess today?"
"I miss you!"
"I miss you too my dear but daddy is soon home I promise!"
"Okay."
"Daddy need to go now I love you."
"Love you too." You replied and then Isabelle got sad.
"Why don't you finish your drawing and then we can watch a film? That that sound good ya?"
"Okay mummy." She said sobbing.
Isabelle went to her room and started to write the drawing again. Later on your daughter came back with the drawing. The drawing was on you and your family.
"How beautiful darling."
"Can we watch a film now?"
"Sure you choose!"
You both sat in the sofa and put on a film after the film.
"Mummy can we call daddy?"
"We can try." You called Oliver on face time.
"Hi loves!" He was playing golf with James and other of his friends.
"Daddy can I see uncle Jamie?"
"Hi Isa! How are my favorite little girl?"
"Great but I miss you!"
"We miss you too!"
Then Tom came.
"Oh hi Tom!" You said.
"Hi Y/n! Hi Isabelle how are you two?"
"Good Tom and you?"
"I'm great you see I'm winning over Oliver and James!"
"You are not!" They said.
You lathed slightly.
"Okay but I need to go now."
"Bye daddy I love you!" She kissed the screen and went to play.
Oliver started crying.
"When did she learn that?" He said crying.
"She has grown." You said lathing and saw your husband cry.
"Hey mate are you okay?" Tom asked.
"He is crying because of Isabelle."
"Have you a bad daughter." He said joking.
"Okay bye love you."
"Love you too." Tom replied. Oliver looked at Tom irritated.
"Love you too." Oliver replied.

———
Time fly to night time.
"Isabelle is time to go to bed!"
"Mummy can we call daddy?"
"Yeah."
You called Oliver on face time.
"Hi loves!"
"Daddy! Look!" She said and showed her drawing.
"That's so beautiful my love!"
"Daddy will you come home tomorrow?"
"I sure will sweetly now sleep good will you!"
"Good night daddy love you!"
"Love you too Isabelle sleep well."
She kissed the screen and drifted asleep you kissed her forehead and closed the door.
"Good night my darling!"
"Good night Ollie I love you!"
"I love you too love! Good night sleep well."
"You too." You end the call and went to bed with Charlie. After a couple of minutes Isabelle came into the room.
"Hi darling what is it?"
"Can-can I sleep wit you? I don't want to sleep alone." She said and hold her teddy bear with tears in her eyes.
"Sure thing love lay down here." You pet the bed and she lied her self in your arms.
"Good night love!"
"Good night mummy."
"I love you."
"Love you too." She said and drifted in your arms. The day after you woke up early and went to make some breakfast but when you got into the kitchen Oliver was already there. You had no idea he was getting home early. You run and hugged him tightly crying.
"Love what is it?"
"It been so hard without you."
"Oh lovely. I think I will cancel my vacations with work for a while."
"Thant wound very nice Isabelle would like that too. She has really missed you."
"Where is my little princess?"
"She is asleep but you can wake her she has been waiting for you."
He went to your room.
"Good morning sweetie!"
"DADDY!!" She hugged him tightly. He gave her a kiss.
"Daddy daddy!!"
"I'm here my love and I will stay for a while!"
"Yay!!!"

"Hi loves!"
"Mummy!"
"Well then you are up now darling!"
"Can we go out is really good weather mummy!"
"Sure!"

———
Hi loves! Sorry this took so long. But now it's finally done!! I will post a part two of this naming "Family vacation." Anyways I hope you all liked this imagine! Hope you had a great day take care.
Love G Xx.