Christmas pt 4/ O + J

Warnings: none A/n: Hi my loves! Another part of Christmas special! I will only post this today

Warnings: none
A/n: Hi my loves! Another part of Christmas special! I will only post this today. But maybe I can try to post two parts on Friday or in the weekend. I can try to do it but I won't promise something. Thank you so much for 1,89k I'm so thankful love you all! This imagines name is Meet you again. Anyways I hope you all liked this imagine!
Enjoy!
You walked into someone again but you could never believe who it was. This imagine would be in your POV, Oliver and James POV and Writers POV.
Hope you like it enjoy!

Words count: 685
———
Writers POV
It was a couple of weeks ago. You met Oliver and James you couldn't really get them off your mind. Even if you thought of them all the time before too. This was different, you had even more feelings for them then you had before. It was quiet hard because you feel like it was so hard for you to feel something. You really had hard to get feelings for someone, so you got really sad for it. Because you knew they would never feel the same for you. The thing was also you didn't had just feelings for just Oliver or just James. You had feelings for both of them and that was really starting to get you enjoyed because you really did knew they were known and good looking. You were just Y/n, you thought for yourself. You didn't think there is only one you in this world. But it you are the only you that excite in world.
———
Fast forward to you go to the mall to by some stuff. Still writers POV.
You went to the mall to by something to your father and sister. Even if it was not the same without your mum you really wanted to give them something. So you decided to by something. You went out of the car and began to search for things you thought were good.
———
Y/n's POV
I was really excited to get something to dad and my sister. I wasn't really looking were I went suddenly I walked into someone.
"I'm so sorry." I said but then I looked up and saw it was James and Oliver. No no no god I was blushing so bad. I hope they didn't see anything I quickly picked up my things that I dropped. And began to walk away.
———
James POV
It was her that incredibly beautiful girl. She picks up her things and start to walk away. I looked at Oliver and noticed this was our time to actually ask for her number or ask if she wanted to do something.
"Wait." I said before even thinking.
———
Oliver's POV
Y/n started to go to me and James I started to get really nervous. What if she thought we were crazy or something like that.
———
Writers POV
You went back to Oliver and James.
"Yes?"
"We are so terribly sorry and we know this is sounds crazy. But the first time we went into you we kind of got a feeling for you. And we know that-" You cut them of with a hug. But soon after you realised what you did.
"Oh -I'm so- so sorry." You stuttered out.
"No we did like it actually, so would you maybe go on a date with us?" They asked nervously. You couldn't believe they were actually asking you out you just wanted to scream but you didn't.
"I- I would- would love to."
You got there numbers and left the mall with much blush.
———
A/n: Hi loves I know it's not so much Christmas spirit but it would soon come I promise. You just need to be together with the twins and is after the date. So this imagine and like one more then it would be more Christmas spirit or at least I hope there will be that! Anyways I hope you all liked this imagine. Hope you have a great day love you all and take care.
Love G Xx.