The yule ball/ FW

Warnings: NoneA/n: Hi loves! A short  imagine with Fred Weasley why not! I hope you all like it enjoy

Warnings: None
A/n: Hi loves! A short imagine with Fred Weasley why not! I hope you all like it enjoy.

You have always had crush on Fred. But never in your wildest dreams you thought he felt the same. And was going to ask you to the Yule ball.
Enjoy.
Words count: 516
———
Writers POV
You and Fred Weasley had been friends as long as you can remember. But you always had a crush on him. It was hard to have a crush on your best friend he didn't knew that you had dose feelings for him but you did. It was soon the Yule ball and everyone was getting ready for the ball. It was just two days and you still didn't have a date. What if you would be all alone.
———
George POV
"Mate why don't you just ask them?"
"Because they are to beautiful George."
"Common every girl have a crush on you and you know that."
"Yeah but what is she doesn't like me in that way."
"I promise she does just ask her already. You know she is beautiful she can get another one before you know it."
"I know I know it just-"
"See here she comes ask her now." I knew how much Fred liked Y/n so he needed to ask her now or other wise she will get another one. So he need to step up before it's too late.
———
Fred POV
I was so nervous but I knew that George was right I know that I should ask her out. But my brain just stop working every time I see her. I can't get out anything good form my mouth. I'm in love with her wow I actually said that? Yes Fred yes you did. I have never thought of that before but I now realise that I'm deeply in love with her. You need to ask her no or never Fred.
"Y/n can we talk?" I asked worriedly.
"Sure." We went out from the great hall and went outside. It was a beautiful night outside so it was perfect to ask her now. I had just to get me to say what I wanted to say.
"So what did you want to talk about Freddie?" She asked. I know George also called me for Freddie but when Y/n called me that my heart stopped it was the most special thing to me.
"So- I-I was just-wondering- wouldyougototheyuleballwithme?"
"What? Did you say?"
"Would-you-you-go to-the-Yule-Yule ball with- with- me?" I stuttered out. She just lathed and hugged me.
"Of course I will Freddie." I pulled into another hug. I did it I finally asked her!
———
A/n: Hi loves K know this is short! But it's something. I really hope you liked this imagine do you want me to do part two of this? I can do that if you want. That should be the ball! If you would like that. I love you all take care and hope you have a great weekend.
Love G Xx.