A first meeting pt 1/ James

A/n: Hi loves this is my first imagine

A/n: Hi loves this is my first imagine. Just so you know I think this imagines will be pretty long ones! But I hope you all enjoy! Love you all! Xx G
Words count: 499
—————————————————————————-

You had been a huge Harry Potter fan as long as you can remember. You favorite character was George and Fred Weasley. Especially Fred you loved him and you had a huge crush on James who played Fred in the Harry Potter films. You wanted no more then meet both Oliver and James so on your birthday you got a present from your best friend that you were really excited!
"I can't believe I'm going to meet them!" You said excited.
"Y/n calm down will you?" You friend Y/f/n said to you calmly.
"I can't I'm going to meet the boy I have been crushing on since I was 15." (Just so you know the twins was 15 doing the first movie. You are the same age so you are born 1986. You guys were 23 by this time!)
"Have you been crushing on him for almost 10 years?"
"Yes." You replied blushing.
You and your friend drived to the meeting and you saw all of there fans there.
"Look we are finally here!" You said and jumped of excitement.
"I know." Y/f/n said kind of embarrassed.
You wanted to meet your idol so bad. When you finally came to James and Oliver they both hugged you and took a picture. You couldn't believe what just happened. You started to cry, happy tears. Both Oliver and James looked at you.
"What's your name?" James asked.
"— Y/n..." You said shyly.
"Well it was really nice to meet you Y/n!" James said with a smile. After that you watched Harry Potter. You saw James starring at you but you thought he was looking on another woman. After the film you were crying since Fred died it felt so real. Suddenly you walked into someone.
"Oh Y/n was it?" Oliver asked and you nodded.
"I think my brother quiet like you." He said and winked. You blushed really hard but you just thought he was teasing you.
"Hi Oliver. -Emmh, hi- Y/n- emmh- nice to see- you again." He stuttered out.
Oliver smirked at his brother.
"You too." You said stuttering.
"I think I let you to talk." He said and smirked at you again.
"Emmh so I was wondering if you would like to do something. You sims to be nice." He stuttered out.
"I would love to." You said and blushed.
Not in your wildest dreams you were thinking that you were going to be with James Phelps! That was one of the best days of your life.
————————————————————————
A/n: First one is little short I think I will do a part two of this! I hope you all liked it! Hope you all get a great weekend take care. Xx G. (Stand for Georgeweasley_love).