Loving/ J

Warnings: learning to love your body

Warnings: learning to love your body. Short imagine. Mention love of self harm
A/n: Hi my loves! I'm so so sorry for not posting. But my ideas are disappearing. I have no ideas I'm so sorry. But maybe this would be my last imagine of this. Because I literally have no ideas. I hope you all understand. The clock is not even 3 am when I wrote this😩 I can't sleep. Anyways I hope you all like this imagine! Enjoy!
Good to know:
Y/h/l: Your hair length
Y/h/c: Your hair colour
Y/e/c: Your eye colour

Summary: James learns you to love your body. Enjoy!
Words count: 729
———
You and James had been dating for a while now. James was the most perfect boyfriend you could ever ask for. He was nice, friendly, kind, funny, caring and a lot more. And then you didn't even mention how handsome he was. With those hazel brown eyes you could really get lost in. Or that long brown beautiful hair that he had. Everything with him was just so "special." You really loved James from the moment you met him. The one thing you wanted to tell your children one day was that it's possible to fall in love with someone incredibly fast. Love at first sight since you have loved him and been in love with him for a really long time now. But you had harder to love your body and your self. You didn't like it at all. Every time you looked at the mirror you were discussed of what you saw. (Just so you know you are so beautiful just the way you are:). When James thought there was nothing more perfect then you to him. You beautiful y/h/l y/h/c was lying around your face. Or your beautiful y/e/c that was glittering in the sun. He was completely in love with you and absolutely nothing could make up his mind. He was head over heals for you. The one he knew and probably was going to propose to marry and get children. You were the love of his life but never did James though you had so terribly way to look at your self. You looked your self in the mirror feeling the tears roll down your cheeks.
"Love? Wait why are you crying." He said as he hugged you from behind.
"Jamie." You sobbed out.
"Love please tell me what's wrong. You know I hate to see you like this."
"Why do you even want to be with me?"
"What do you mean love?"
"I mean there is so many girls that have a crush on you. You could get any girl you wanted why would you want a girl like me?"
"Oh my love." James was hurt of how you looked at your self. To him there was nothing more perfect then you.
"You are the most beautiful perfect girl I ever have seen. I fall in love with you as fast as I saw you." You sobbed out. As your red puffy eyes was swollen of how much you had been crying. You rolled up your sleeves as James eyes went wide of what he saw.
"My love why would you do that to your self?"
"It hurts Jamie."
"I knew my love." He kissed your arm.
"But if your ever feel like doing that to your self. Please come to me and I can help you!" You nodded.
"I love you very much Y/n."
"I love you too Jamie!"
After some time you fall asleep in James's arms cuddled up with him.
"There is nothing more beautiful then you. Remember how much I love you."
"I love you too." You whispered softly before you were fully asleep. James was the best boyfriend you could ever ask for.
———
A/n: Hi loves okay this imagine sucked! Sorry for that. But I actually came up with another imagine when I wrote this! Again I'm sorry for not posting I hope I get some ideas. If you have any requests please comment! Anyways I wanted to thank you all for 6,51k! Thank you so so much! Remember that you are pretty! Anyways hope you all liked the imagine. Hope you have a great day! I love you all! And take care!
Love G Xx.