Christmas pt 10/ O+ J

Warnings: NoneA/n: Hi my loves! A new part of Christmas special! This would be very short

Warnings: None
A/n: Hi my loves! A new part of Christmas special! This would be very short. I'm sorry I'm lost at ideas... Hope I get some soon. Anyways I hope you all like it!
Enjoy.
You got a surprise form Oliver and James.
Enjoy.
Good to know:
Y/f/c: Your favorite colour
Words count: 341
———
They showed you the box. And you gasped.
"open it love." James said and smiled. You were a little bit nervous to see what was inside the box. You carefully open the box when you saw a beautiful ring.
"It's a promise ring." James said.
It was in y/f/c you really liked the ring it was really beautiful.
"With this ring we promise that we would never hurt you." Oliver said.
"And we promise that you will be ours forever." James said.
"And one day we would be able to marry you. Make you forever ours. That's why we are giving you this promise ring. Do you accept it?" They both asked nervously.
"Omg of course I do. I love you guys so much."
"We love you more Y/n."
This gift was really the best gift you could ever get. It was so special they wanted to spend the rest of there life with you. Like you wanted to do with them. Maybe even one day you would be able to get your own child and house. You were really excited for the future and couldn't wait for all of your dreams with James and Oliver come true.
———
A/n: Hi loves! In the next imagine there would be a couple of years later near Christmas so you guys know. It's going to be a really special imagine one that one. I hope you all will read it! I know this is really short but I didn't have a lot of ideas for this imagine. I'm sorry for that but hope you all liked it. Hope you had  a great day love you all and  take care.
Love G Xx.