Traitor/ Gw

Warnings: Heartbreak, George is bad in this sorry

Warnings: Heartbreak, George is bad in this sorry. Cheating, mention of cheating, love potion.
A/n: Hello my loves! I just came up with this idea I don't know why but I did. Today I feel like I'm bad at writing. Dyslexia is fun life:) okay it's actually some good things with it. But I just have to apologise for my spelling wrongs or bad structure. I'm not very good at structure. So I apologise for that, I really try my best. I'm at least better at writing imagines then school texts:). This will be a imagine about the song Traitor of Olivia Rodrigo. Anyways hope you all enjoy this! Enjoy!

Summary: You and George loved each other's but then something happens.
Words count: 552
———
George Weasley the love of your life or at least you thought. You and George loved each other's very much and you had been dating in 3 years. It was never George meaning to hurt you so bad. One day when George was working at the shop you decided to have him a visit. He had been more and more in the shop. And you felt really alone. So you decided to get him a little visit. As you walk into the shop you saw George talking to some girl. But you thought nothing much of it. Since George wasn't the type that cheat.
"Georgie!" You said excitedly. George looked at you.
"What are you doing here?" He asked. His tone made you kind of sad. He had never sounded so mad at you before.
"George..."
"Yeah?"
"Are you mad at me?" You asked with tears in your eyes.
"No." He replied shortly.
You felt like he was lying to you. Because he had never behaved like this before. You looked down.
"I just came here because I miss you."
"We are together every day Y/n."
"No we are not. You are never home anymore."
"I'm working."
"And flirting with other girls. I love you George and J really don't want to break up with you." George just shook his head and left. You looked down sadly at you get. Feeling like he didn't love you anymore and as you expected he cheated on you. You saw him kissing another girl as you felt your heart broke into a million pieces. Your boyfriend for 3 years had just cut three years of love. As you felt the tears roll down your cheeks.
"Y/n is it not what is look like." George said but you didn't care. You left as you felt the tears roll down your cheeks.
You betrayed me, and I know you'll never feel sorry. For the way I hurt, yeah. You'd talk to her, when we were together. Loved you at the worst, but it didn't matter. It took you two weeks, to go off and date her. Guess you didn't cheat, but you still a traitor.

You betrayed me, and I know you'd never be sorry.
But you still a traitor...
However you didn't know it was a love potion...
Part 2??
———
A/n: Okay I hated this! I'm sorry I haven't post in a while. My mental health is just really bad! So that's why. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this! Love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.