The waitress/ Oliver

A/n: Hi loves a new imagine! Thanks for reading this imagine! I'm sorry but this imagine will be pretty short I don't have very many ideas for this one

I'm sorry but this imagine will be pretty short I don't have very many ideas for this one.
This is a imagine with you being a waitress I'm a core shop. One day you served a handsome boy but that wasn't just somebody it was Oliver Phelps. Enjoy. Love G Xx.
Words count:536
———
You were going to work late today so you went to the coffee shop since you owned it you would most of the time the last one that that were there. But today you just felt like serve the things you had spent hours on making for your self.
"Hi Millie!" You said when she came in to the shop.
"Good morning boss." She said and smiled.
After a couple of hours you saw a handsome guy sit by him self. You just starred at him.
"Looking at Oliver I see." Millie teased.
"Who?"
"Oliver comes here often he loves your food and coffee. You should really ask him if he wants something." She said and smiled at you.
"Emmh hi I'm Y/n and are your wariness today what do you want to have?" You asked shyly to Oliver.
"Oh are you new I have never seen you here." He said blushing.
"Emmh no I'm the one who ones this coffee shop." You said shyly.
"Omg are you Y/n? I really love your food!"
"Thanks." You said blushing madly.
"I'm Oliver!"
"I'm Y/n."
"Nice to meet you Y/n." He said and saked your hand.
You blushed and walked to have his order.
A while later you came back with the order and smiled at him.
"Thanks." He said.
"No problem." You were about to walk away.
"Wait!"
"Yes?"
"Can I please get your number? I-I would love to know you better." He said stuttering.
"Sure."
You changed numbers. For the next to weeks you and Oliver became really close.

——-
Oliver POV
I really liked Y/n she was so pretty but she wasn't just pretty she was also very nice. I think I'm in love with her? Can I be that? I just want to hug her maybe kiss her. No no stop Oliver she doesn't like you in that way... One day me and Y/n went on a walk together and talked when I suddenly stopped. Why I did that I don't know. Why I'm standing here like a idiot? She is looking at you say something! Even if I opened my mouth nothing came out. So I just kissed her but I pulled away fast. What the fuck Oliver why did you just kiss her? I should have done that.
"I-I." Before I could finish the sentence she kissed me. The kiss was soft but still passionate, I wanted to stay in this moment forever. I felt so save and loved. All the fireworks sparked in my the kiss. And it made it feel like home.
——-
A/n: This one isn't that long sorry for that but I promise longer one is coming soon! ☺️. I hope you all like it hope you have a great day take care! 
Love G Xx.