Let them go pt 2/ Gw

Warnings: Mention of death, sad, crying, battle of Hogwards

Warnings: Mention of death, sad, crying, battle of Hogwards. (Think that's all).
A/n: Hi my loves I'm sorry that this take a little time. I don't know about this one this will be a bit shorter then the last one. I just had national test today, and I have so much headache. So that's why. I'm sorry anyways this will be part two of my series! This is one of my favorites pics with just George😊. Hope you all like it. Enjoy!

Summary: Bye time George finally let you go. But is really hard. Then you somehow come back to life. As he saw you he was crying. (Why was this so bad) Enjoy!

Words count: 519
———
After your death George was not him self. He couldn't let you go he loved you way too much to do so. A year after the battle he could finally move on a bit. He smiled more often he began to work at the shop again. Since he knew that you would have wanted him to keep going even if you died. Fred smiled finally seeing his brother in a better mood. He missed you too but he knew you wanted them to do all there dreams. And keep going. After a time some how you got bring back to life again. As you walked down you feel the soft grass on your feet. The beautiful nature here was something you sure had missed. As you saw a corse near the sea, you didn't want to have a funeral. You wanted to be left in the ocean and that's exactly what George and Fred did.
Y/n Y/l/n
1979-1998.
Loved friend and sibling.
You got tears in your eyes is was the most beautiful place. And there your soul laid in. There was no time you wanted to met George and Fred now. You appeared at diganaly (sorry if it's wrong spelling) the beautiful place looked exactly like you remembered it. Outside of the shop you saw a lot of students go into it. The purple and the orange colours was mixed beautiful together. You walked into the shop looking around of it. As you saw Fred.
"No way." He got tears in his eyes.
"Hi Freddie." You said with tears in your eyes.
"No it can't be. Is that really you?"
"It's really me Freddie."
"But you are dead."
"Somehow I came back to life." You smiled. He hugged you tightly.
"I had missed you. And George had missed you so much. You don't even know." He said still crying. The mention of George made you sad but your heart fluttered.
"Georgie come here." He said to his brother.
"Y/n?"
Part three??
———
A/n: God how much I hate this one. Anyways I don't even know why I end it like this. I just didn't have any energy to write more. I got so much headache that's why. Comment if you want part three. Anyways I hope you all liked this. Hope you had a great day love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.