A loved battle/ FW

Tw: Death, sadness, killing curse, blood lost, mental break downs

A/n: Hi loves! I'm sorry for not posting but this will probably come up tomorrow (Thursday.) Sorry it's Friday tomorrow but I promise it will came out soon!
I really sorry I can't post as often anymore. It just because of school I'm very stressed right now because of it. But week 44 is holiday for a week so then I will post more. I will try to post on the weekend but it's not a promise. So you know again I'm sorry I just have a lot in school. Anyways I hope you all understand. Don't read this if you are sensitive. Love you all. Enjoy!

The battle of Hogwards a lot of stuff happening. You almost lost Fred Weasley the love of your life. But instead he lost you in the war. Will Fred ever be the same after the lost of you. The love of his life is gone, then he is gone.
Enjoy!
Words count: 703
———
You and Fred Weasley had been dating for a while. Since the Yule ball when you both were in the 6 th year. There was a first for everything there, you had your first dance, your first kiss and much more. Fred met a lot to you and of course you met a lot to Fred. But when the came a latter saying that there was going to be a battle of Hogwards everything changed. Two weeks before the battle was going to start you got the latter. You were at the Burrow, having fun with your best friend George and your boyfriend Fred when the letter came. You saw the letter came and you grabbed and started to read it. Which you immediately got tears in your eyes.
"Love what is the letter about?" Fred asked worriedly.
"Freddie there is going to be a battle of Hogwards..." You said coldly.
"What do you mean love?"
"That we are going to fight against Voldemort and the others." You said sadly.
"What. Can I read it?" You gave him the letter and he read it. Everything you said was true there was going to be a battle of Hogwards.
"Oh darling everything will be fine."
"What if you die!"
"I won't let that happen my love don't you worry." He said calmly trying to calm you down.
"I love you Y/n." He said and hugged you tightly. You and the other Weasley's got ready and get to the train.
"Freddie."
"Yes my love?"
"I'm worried."
"Don't you worry darling everything is going to be just fine I promise."
"Do you promise?"
"I promise." He said and kissed you sweetly.
"I love you Freddie."
"I love you too Y/n so much."
It was the time for the war and you Fred did wanted to fight together but a big bag made you to pull apart form each other. A hour later you finally saw Fred again. He was fighting some death ethers. He didn't saw one of them before he could get hurt you jumped in the green light.
"No Y/n." Fred screamed. In on moment Fred had lost the love of his life.
"No please Y/n please. You can't be dead you just can't! Please Y/n please." Fred cried out. He have lost you he had lost everything. Blood was poring out of you. As Fred saw the love of his life on the ground with blood on it. Nothing was going to be okay without you. He cared you to the great hall but Fred was not ready to let you go. After your death Fred was completely broken. He couldn't leave without you. He was yours and you were his. But now you have left him completely broken. He had a lot of mental break downs. He cried the whole day missing you every second. But it was too late now...
———
A/n: I'm sorry this is short. But it will be a part two, of this imagine! Then you will see more how Fred feel. Anyways I hope you all liked this imagine. Love you all hope you had a great day and take care!