Love but never forgotten/ O

Warnings: Death, drying in his arms, crying, sadness, sad, fire

A/n: Hi my loves this is my first request! I will actually enjoy writing this since it was you like! If you have any request just comment because I would really like to do request for you. Anyways I know this isn't the whole request but that was the part I decided to write. Anyways thanks for the request. It actually took a while for me to come up with something. Since it much easier to do it with George or Fred. But I actually got a idea when I was thinking of it. Anyways I hope you all like it! Enjoy.

Request: Can you do one where Y/n dies in there arms. Enjoy.
Summary: You and your husband Oliver got cut in a fire. But if was too late to save you. Oliver lost you forever...
Enjoy.

Words count: 1,290
———
You and your husband Oliver Phelps lived a perfect life. With four lovely children, two boys and two girls. Your oldest boy William was 8, your youngest son Kevin and oldest daughter Heaven was 5. Then your youngest daughter River was just just a couple of months. Your family was really the most perfect thing you could ever ask for. It was the best life. "Hi love." Oliver said and kissed your head.
"Morning love."
"How are you feeling this beautiful day." You looked out of the window seeing the snow sparkle in the sun.
"What ever more could you wish for. I have a lovely husband and four beautiful children. I can't imagine my life without you Ollie." You said.
"Oh my love my beautiful wife. I love you so so much you don't even know." He said and pulled you into a kiss.
"I love you too Ollie."
Everything was perfect nothing could destroy it or so you thought. But something changes forever...

Once you had left your biggest children at school you went home to your house. But something terrible was happening after a while. When you laid you youngest daughter to sleep. You all of sudden smelled something then your realised it was smoke as fast as you recognised the smell you started panic. The fire spreed quickly as you knew you needed to get your daughter immediately. You did everything to save your little daughter which you actually did. But you got trapped into the fire.
'A house have started burning it up as most likely a set fire. That someone have started in a bigger house. It was two people in the billing one little girl and one woman. The girl was saved by the mother but she is still trapped in the fire.' Oliver heard on the radio he started panicking knowing that was probably your house. And you were still trapped in there and could die. When he finally arrived to the house police, ambulance and firemen's was there.
He hurried up he would do absolutely everything to save you.
"Excuse me but you can not go though." A police said.
"Please my wife is there I would do anything to save her."
"I'm sorry mr but you can now take your daughter."
"Is she fine?"
"Just a couple of burning marks but other wise your daughter is perfectly fine mr-"
"Phelps."
"Mr Phelps."
"I do not care I'm sorry but I really need to go into my wife."
"Mr Phelps they are people searching for her in the building."
"I do not care she is the love of my life." Actually the police was impressed of his bravery and the feeling of saving his wife.
"Mr Phelps you could die."
"I do not care if I save my wife it's worth it." The police finally gave up he knew that it was no use. Oliver was going to keep telling him he wanted to save you. The police let him in and he run to try to find you he gasped at the sight of his house slowly falling in pieces. He couldn't see the love of his life doing so too. Unfortunately he heard a sob coming out form a door. You had looked your self in to try to get the fire away. But it had burned so much that the door had burned down.
"My love."
"Ollie." You said weakly.
"My love you will be okay I promise look you saved River. And now I'm going to save you my love."
"Is- Is she okay."
"My love she is fine, you saved her." He smiled you were very weak and very hurt.
"Promise you take care of them for me." Now your lungs had gotten too much smoke in it.
"No my love please you can not leave."
He went to you and pulled you into his chest.
"I will get you out my love."  He cared you from the house.
"Promise to take care of our children."
"No no no love you can not-" Oliver began to sob he was really losing you.
"I love you Ollie always and forever." As you took your last breath Oliver didn't want to believe it was true.
"Y/n Y/b please you can not leave me please Y/n please." He sobbed out but it was too late to do something you had just died in your husbands arms. That would hurt Oliver more then he ever thought something to lost your love is hurting. But see your wife die in your arms was even harder. The only thing he felt was pain, pain of losing you pain of never be able to hold you close or kiss you. You were gone forever and he couldn't do one thing about it.
———
A couple of years later (Still writers POV)
Years after and Oliver hadn't been able to find someone else. He only loved you in that way. Even if the years go by he still was completely broken of your death. He wanted to be a good father to your children and he really tried. But River growing up without a mother and take care of four children of your own wasn't the most easiest thing. He really missed you and so did your children. It was now time to go and visit your grave.
"Common children time to go." He drove of to where you grave was. The youngest children didn't really know what it was since they were still very young. So they played when Oliver sat y/f/f on your stone.

Y/n Phelps
Loved mother and wife.
Forever loved and never forgotten.
2 June 1988- 4 may 2019.
As he let a soft tear rolling down his cheeks. Then your oldest son came running who was now 13.
"I miss her too dad so much."
"I know."
"Dad it's okay to be sad. You know what mum was always telling me?"
"No?"
"She told me it's okay to be sad but not for too long. Because then you would be hurt. And you know what mum was almost always smiling. Please dad smile and live for her you know she would want you to do that."
For the first time in years he smiled and his son smiled back. It was true you were always going to be loved and never forgotten...
———
A/n: Hi loves I hate this sorry it was so bad. Anyways if you have any more requests please feel free to comment. It made me so happy and it was so fun to write this because it was a request! Anyways sorry if it was bad hope you all still liked it. Hope you have a great night. Love you all and take care.
Love G Xx.