Forgiven/ Gw (pt 2 of traitor)

Request by: 💗💗💗Warnings: Mention of love potion, mention of cheating

Request by: 💗💗💗
Warnings: Mention of love potion, mention of cheating. (I think that's was all).
A/n: Hi my loves! Time for part two of my last imagine. It took me long to come up with a name of this. Hope you all like this enjoy!

Summary: You realised it was a love potion and forgive George. Enjoy!

Words count: 621
———
You felt sad as the love of your life had cheated on you. However you still didn't know that it was a love potion. He would never cheat on you, he loved you so much. And could never forget him self for what he did to you. After your break up you were divested how much you didn't want to say it. You missed George so much. Since he was the love of your life. However 3 days after your break up George wanted to find you. He couldn't live without you anymore so he went to your sisters house and knocked on the door.
"What do you want?" She asked in a angry voice.
"Please Lizzy Fred misses you. And I need to talk to Y/n."
"Is Lizette for you." She said madly.
"But please help me. Freddie miss you."
"I broke up with him. Because you broke my sisters heart. Do you know how lost she is without you."
"Yeah I know and I'm sorry. It was a love potion and I took Fred with me." Fred popped up.
"Darling please." He had tears in his eyes.
"Fred I just can't-"
"George?" You were clearly shocked.
"You know just because George cheated on me. You can still date Fred." Your sister smiled at you and jumped into Fred's arms.
"I'm sorry." She sobbed.
"Shh shh I know darling. It wasn't your fault." He said calmly.
"Please Y/n I would never cheat on you. You are the love of my life. I love you so much darling. And I know I hurt you. But it was a love potion. I'm never going to forgive my self for hurting you so badly. I love you so much Y/n." The tears rolled down his cheeks as you looked up into his tear filled hazel eyes. You saw that he wasn't lying. A tear rolled down your cheeks as you hugged him.
"I love you Georgie." He smiled as you called his nickname he loved so much and missed. Suddenly Fred went down on a knee.
"Freddie."
"I know that we are young and everything but when you broke up with me. I realised that I can't live a day without you. I love you Lizzy and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"
"Yes of course I will marry you." She said teary eyed. You smiled at your sister as George went down on one knee you stared at him in shock.
"I love you more then words can describe. And I know I messed up. I do anything for you to forgive me. You are the love of my life Y/n I could never be with someone else. My love I'm just crazy about you. Please will you marry me?" You were still in shock you nodded as you couldn't form the words. He stand up there you were all engaged.
———
A/n: God I will take this down. I hated it. Also I will take a break I'm sorry my health is just keep getting worse. I have no energy to post. Is soon summer holidays so I can post then. I hoped you liked this. I hope I will come back soon! Hope you had a great day. Love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.