Hard to say goodbye/ Fw

Warnings: mention of death, bad dreams, mention of drinking, mention of smoking

A/n: Hi my loves starting to write part three! Okay this was so bad name but I didn't come up with anything better. Anyways I got two requests about part three. So I was thinking I mix them up a bit take a little bit from both! I hope that's okay with you all. Even if I suck at this. So let's start with part three!!
Enjoy!

Summary: Fred have hard forgetting about you. You appear in his dreams telling him to move on. He went to your grave. After a time you get bring back to life. Enjoy!

Okay really bad summary I know:(.

Words count: 1,013
———
Fred had been broken since you died he was almost every day drunk. Of the alcohol he had been drinking. George couldn't look at him the same way as he used to. From heaven you could see everything Fred did after you died. So you decided to get into his dreams.
———
In the dream:
Is was a beautiful place the first place you had your first kiss. A beautiful hill and a beautiful sea. The nature there was something special on the summer the place was full with all kind of different flowers and animals. On the winter the beautiful cold snow was glittering in the sun. One of your favorite places you ever had been in. You sat on the edge of the sea dipping your toes in the water that now was warm from the summer.
"Y/n?" Fred breathed.
"Hi Freddie." All Fred wanted to do was hug you. But he couldn't after all it was just a dream.
"Listen to me very clearly. You need to move on. I will not come back. You need to move on." You started disappearing.
"Wait you are disappearing."
"That's means my time here is almost out."
"Wait I love you Y/n."
"I love you too. But remember move on." You whispered and then you disappeared.
End of dream.
———
Fred woke up as the dream felt so realistic.
"Y/n?" Then he realised it was only a dream...
"Thank you love." He whispered. After that dream he decided he was going to visit your grave. As he saw that the grave didn't have any flowers his heart broke. George came there once in month and laid new flowers on the grave. But now it was almost a month ago he was there. So that was why. He laid your favorite flowers on the grave.
Y/n L/n
1978-1998
Loved girlfriend
Friend and sister
Rest in peace.

"Please come back darling." He cried. He missed you dearly. But you would never come back.
"I will do as you said darling. I will stop drinking and smoking. And I will try to move on. I love you Y/n always and forever." He whispered. You could hear everything he said to you. And you smiled you missed him too. All you wanted was to come back to him. But maybe there was a way for you to come back. Time later Fred had finally moved on he had stopped drinking and smoking. He slowly became him self again. George got really happy but the sad thing was that Fred would never love another girl. And George knew that his heart belonged to you and nothing in the world could change that. He was doing better but still missing you terribly. A missing piece of him disappeared when you died.

"Listen closely to me Y/n." Lupin said.
"If you go in that portal you can go back. You can go back to Fred. Even your child could come too." Without thinking you took your one year old in your arms and went through the portal. Hoping you could come back to be with Fred. As you went through the portal you stand in the soft green grass. You were back right where you and Fred had your first kiss.
"Me and daddy had our first kiss here dear." You said to your son. He was happy it was almost a smile. He looked a lot like Fred. Orange hair and those beautiful hazel eyes all that was Fred.
"Come Freddie time to go to daddy." Of course you named your son after his father not being able to see him again. But now you could and you were so happy for that. You walked to there shop hoping they were still there. You walked in.
"Y/n?" George was quite shocked to see you.
"Georgie!"
"Omg you are alive but how?"
"Lupin helped me George I'm back. And Freddie too." You said as you let Fred down.
"Hi little one." He said and picked him up.
You hugged George.
"You should really talk to him you know."
"I know."
"He is in the office." You went there and careful knocked on the door.
"Coming." You heard your boyfriend say.
"Y/n?"
"Freddie." You hugged him he couldn't believe what he saw but you were there holding him. You were fun back in his arms.
"You are here but how?"
"Nothing matter I'm here now and your son too."
"Darling." He kissed you softly but still passionate. Not being able to kiss your soft lips for a long time.
"I was too late the last time darling but now I won't." You were confused what he was saying. He went down on one knee.
"Freddie?" You asked as tears rolled down your cheeks.
"I love you Y/n I love you so much. Will you marry me? I was too late the first time but now I will never be too late..."
Even the saddest time of stories can have a good ending. This shows it's never too late.
———
A/n: I mean this was soooooo badddd! I was thinking about maybe do a part four. What do you think? Please comment. Anyways I hope you liked it. This was my longest one! Love you all and take care.
Love G Xx.