Silence/ J

Warnings: is short, cuteness A/n: Hi my loves! A new imagine! I hope you all like it

A/n: Hi my loves! A new imagine! I hope you all like it. Thank you so much for over 3,1k I love you. I'm sorry but this is really short. Didn't have a lot of ideas for this one. Sorry but it's cute! I didn't have a lot to say. Hope you like the imagine! Enjoy.

Summary: You are a really quiet person, what if you were the only one to make James Phelps speechless.
I know is bad summary😭. But hope you will like it.

Words count: 283
———
You had liked Harry Potter for as long as you can remember. Always seen the films and read the books. You had always liked Fred Weasley he was your crush. It was also a plus that the actor who played him was quite attractive too. You wanted to meet James so bad. But you were a really shy and quiet girl. You decided to meet him anyways. The long queue was the only thing you could see. You went into the queue and waited for at least 1 hour before you saw that it was finally your turn to meet them. You were really excited.
"Hi what's your name?" Oliver asked.
"Y/n." You replied shyly. James just starred at you.
"You know is rude to stare." Oliver whispered to him. He quickly get out of it but he couldn't get a word from his mouth. Is was like he was stuck in that place. You had completely fancy James so seeing him look at you that way made you blush. What if you actually could be with him. Never in your wildest dreams you could have thought so.