You are my only valentine/ O + J, G + F

Warnings: maybe fluff (I actually don't know what that is sorry:( cute, cuteness

A/n: Hi my loves a Valentine's special! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! Hope you all have a great day and spend it with the one you love. You all deserve to just take a moment and think of yourself. Maybe even write a little card to get someone to smile. That's is my favorite thing to help others and make them smile. So I hope you all will smile with thins imagine. Because you all deserve it. For my no binary readers! This imagine will be special with both Oliver and James. But also George and Fred! Anyways hope you all like the imagine:) Enjoy!

For my American readers football means soccer.I'm saying football😅.

Summary: You and the twins spend Valentine's Day together. Enjoy!
Bad summary:(.

Words count: 1.244
———
James:
You and James had been together for a while now. He really wanted to make you the happiest person in the world. James favorite thing was to see your smile. He absolutely love to see you smile. So he fixed all the things he could came up with just to make you smile. So he brought this cute little things for you just to make you smile.
"Love I'm home." Your dog run to the door and welcomed James home.
"Hi mate." He said and pet his head.
"Good that you are home I need to go." You pet the dog and gave James a quick pick on the lips.
"That wasn't a kiss." He whined. You just lathed at him. Then you close the door. James groaned of frustration. But you were very happy that he came home so you could by something to him. When you walked past a animal shop. You saw that the cute puppy you had wanted for a while was gone. You were a bit sad but in the same time happy that the puppy had gotten a home. Maybe James thought it was enough to have two dogs. But you just really wanted that puppy. The hard thing with James was that if you asked him what he wanted he told you he just wanted you. It was strange but cute in some way. He just wanted you what that's supposed to mean? You brought some things but you knew James was going to give you so special gifts. When you came home your two dogs run to you.
"Hi my loves." Your labradoodle waved her tail.
"Hi River. Hi Charlie." You said to your Labrador.
"Jamie I'm home."
"Hi darling! I missed you. And also you didn't have me a kiss." He groaned.
You lathed at your boyfriend.
"Jamie you can live without kissed you know that right.
"No I can't love." You shocked your head and kissed him sweetly on the lips, he quickly kissed you back. As you pulled away James groaned of the lost of your perfect lips against his.
"I love you Jamie."
"I love you more sweetheart." Your day was the most perfect day you could ever ask for. Now was the time to give some presents.
"There you go Jamie." You gave him the president. It was a beautiful picture where you and James had your first kiss.
"Wow love."
"I know it's not much but I also brought this." You said and gave him another present.
"I already told you love everything I want is you." But he still opened the present.
"Love this is my favorite brand. It's very expensive."
"You deserve it."
"Thank you darling." He gave you a sweet kiss and you smiled into it.
"I love you darling."
"Love you too." Then it was James turn but you couldn't expect what he was going to do.
"Open that door." James said. You opened the door and saw that puppy.
"You want to name her?"
"What about Kiara."
"That's perfect my love." You watched at the collar.
'Please marry dad mum.' You were shocked but then you turned around to see James on one knee.
"Will you marry me?" The tears in your eyes fall down.
"Of course I will."
It turned out to be the best Valentine's Day ever.
———
Oliver:
Oliver is very romantic and loved to give you everything. Because he thought that you would get any thing in the world. He was really the best husband you could ever ask for. To marry him was the best thing and get birth to your three little children. Oliver really just wanted to spend the day with you and your children. It was a very nice day outside so he decided that you and your children would go on a picnic.
"Common time to go."
"Where to go daddy?" Your oldest child said.
"You will see that soon enough Isaac." He said to your son.
"But daddy." He whined he was just five years old of course he wanted to know.
"Yeah daddy tell us." Your three year old daughter said.
"Soon sweetheart."
"He won't even tell me." Ellerie was your daughter and she was very close to Oliver. They loved each other from the beginning.
"Common love." You cared your youngest that was just two months old.
"She looks like you."
"Oh really where. Because if you can't see she has your eyes and hair. All of them looks like you Ollie."
"Oh love." You had picnic and is was a very fun.
"Daddy can we play football?" Your daughter asked.
"Sure sweetheart. Isaac do you want to play?"
"Sure daddy." Oliver gave you a kiss and kissed Nellies head.
"I love both of you."
"We love you too Ollie." He went of to play with your kids. Sometimes gift didn't matter it was just spending time with the family and the one you loved. Later that day you and Oliver went on a date to get a little free time together. But even if it wasn't that much is was the best day. Because you spend it with the one you loved so much.
———
Fred:
Okay we all know Fred he would do so much for you on Valentine's Day. He would do absolutely everything for you. Write letters take you to house mate. And everything like that.

My love it's Valentine's Day happy Valentine's Day my love.
Small notes like that he gave you. He loved spending the day with you. A lot of kisses and cuddles.
(I'm sorry but George and Fred's won't be really long. I have no energy to write.)
———
George:
We all know George is very romantic. He loves giving you gift. Especially handmade gifts. He is the absolute the sweetest to you. And he really loves you and loves to show you how much he do that. He tells you how much he loves you. He will give you a lot of gifts, hugs, kisses and cuddles. Is his favourite thing. He also loves spending time with you and go on dates on Valentine's Day. (He is so cute isn't he?🥺 love him. )
———
A/n: Hi my loves I feel like this imagine was really bad. But I hope you all liked it. I'm sorry George and Fred's was short my metal health is bad. So I didn't have the energy to write today. So sorry this is really bad. But hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! Hope you have a great day love you all and take care.
Love G Xx.