Times change us darling/ O

Warnings: Cheating, mention of cheating, mention of rape, sad, sadness, language, swearing, your ex calls you whore, mention of sex

Just so you know you aren't these things. It just the imagine. You are so beautiful!:)

A/n: Hi my loves sorry for not posting I just had felt really bad lately. But now I'm at least trying to write this imagine. Don't read this imagine if you are sensitive it's pretty sad. I honestly didn't know why I always have a picture on Georgie I just love him🥰. Anyways hope you like it! Enjoy.
Summary: Your boyfriend has always treated you really bad. He raped you hit you and cheated on you. By the time you finally had the currage to broke up with him. But you get help from your best friend. Little did you know that he was completely smitten by you:).

Words count: 1,084
———
You and your boyfriend had dated for years. The thing was you had really never loved him. In beginning well yes you did love him. But that was until he treated you like shit. He wasn't just really the best boyfriend but you had a fear to end things with him. You knew what he was able to do. He could do a lot of things you didn't even want to think about it. But one day you finally decided that you were going to have the currage to break up with him. That day things indeed happened and that wasn't good things.
———
Flash back to the day you broke up with him. (Still writers POV)
Your boyfriend entered the door and slammed the door after him.
"Y/n where are you?"
"I'm here Jack."
"How dear you call me that it's sir for you. Understand." He pulled into you hair.
"Ow."
"Shut up your slut." You cried a bit.
"Stop crying your whore! You do not decide. Common now I want to fuck."
"No!"
"What did you say?!"
"I SAID NO!" He hit you.
"You will learn who is the boss here!"
"Say it who is the boss." You were quiet.
"I said tell me who is the boss your slut." He got really mad at you and hit you until you passed out. He looked you into a room. You were all alone, you didn't know what to do. He wasn't good for you and you knew that. You just didn't know how to get you out of there. You were crying for hours until you saw your phone on your bed. That bed you didn't slept in, where he had raped you more times you could count onto your both fingers. You were actually scared of having sex, you were scared to feel good. You were scared of everything. You took your phone and decided to call your best friend. Jack didn't let you talk to him. He was your best friend and you hadn't talk to him in months. You really missed Oliver you and him had been friends for a long time. Before you meet Jack you had a really big crush on him. But you knew he was never going to feel the same he was your best friend. He couldn't have the same feelings for you now could he? Or that was what you thought Oliver had been mad about you for so long. He was completely swept in his feet as fast as he saw you. He fall in love with you the first time he saw you. For him it was love at first sight. He loved you so dearly and deeply that he let you go. Oliver loved you so much all he ever wanted was that you were happy. So to do that he realised he needed to forget his feelings for you. But did he really do that? No no and no. The more Oliver tried to get his feelings away from you the more feelings he got. He was completely in love with you. But you had a boyfriend and that broke his heart. The call signal went until you heard someone.
"Y/n are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
"Ollie can you come and get me?" You asked sobbing.
"Y/n what is wrong?"
"Please Jack he he- has."
"Shh shh calm down. I know I'm coming stay right there my love."
"Thanks Ollie." After a half an hour, you heard a car. 'Omg Ollie is here' you though. He quietly and quickly went into the house and broke down your door. It was easy for him to tell were you were by you sniffles.
"Oh Y/n." He saw all of the scars and bruises.
"It's hurt Ollie."
"I know darling I know."
He kissed your forehead and picked you up. Luckily for you Jack had left for a couple of hours so Oliver helped you with your things and drove home to his house.
"You are safe here Y/n. I don't let anyone hurt you again okay." You nodded and fell asleep in his arms.
"I love you so much darling." You didn't sleep very well. You had a lot of nightmares about your boyfriend. You woke up in the middle of the night as tears roll down your eyes.
"Y/n?"
"Sorry- I didn't mean- mean to wake you-"
"Do not apologise Y/n you had another nightmare right? I love you so much!"
"I love you too Ollie."
"Can I?" You nodded he cut the gasp between your lips and kissed you.
"Wow." He said as he pulled away.
"Yeah."
———
Years later (still writers POV)
You and Oliver was now married and had two little daughters.
"Think how much it have change since you helped me." You softly whispered to your husband.
"Times change us darling." Oliver said and kissed the top of your head. You watched your two little daughters play they both were really close even if they were two years apart.
"I want another one." He said as he smiled at what you two had created.
"Maybe." You said and stroked your stomach.
"Are you?"
You nodded. He picked you up and spend you around.
"I love you so much."
"I love you more."
"Common girls."
You could never really be happier. Oliver was the love of your life.
———
A/n: Hi loves this is finally up. I don't know if I think this one is good. But I hope you still liked it. I love you all and take care.
Love G Xx.