Love at first/ Gw

A/n: Hi loves just a short cute imagine! I hope you all like it! A George imagine yay! This isn't that long sorry

A George imagine yay! This isn't that long sorry. But I hope you all like it.
Good to know:
Y/l/n: Your last name
You and George meet and form that moment you were deeply in love.
Words count: 298
———
You were really quite nobody really knew who you were. Not even the Weasley's twins who seemed to know everyone. But they didn't know you for some reason. But the day you meet George Weasley was a very special day. You always knew who George was and had a really big crush on him. But of course he didn't know who you are. Why was it like that? Yeah it was just because you didn't really like to talk and you were really shy. But all of sudden you bombed in to the one and only George Weasley.
"I'm-I'm sorry." You said quality.
"I'm sorry but are you new here. I have never seen you before."
You sook your head no. George wondered how he could notice someone as beautiful as you.
"Oh- well then what's you name?"
"Y/n Y/n Y/l/n."
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." You and George looked deeply into each other's eyes and kissed the time just stopped as you kiss. Like you had knew each other's for your whole life's. The kiss was really special and was one of the kind who was your love for each other's.
———
A/n: I know this is less then 300 words but today I didn't feel to write. But I have another imagine on the way it would probably be up tomorrow. I hope you all enjoyed this imagine take care.
Love G Xx,