A/n

Words count: 317A/n: Hi my lovvves! Hope you are all good! I just wanted to say I'm trying to write a story

Words count: 317
A/n: Hi my lovvves! Hope you are all good! I just wanted to say I'm trying to write a story. And it's going to be LONG! So that is why I haven't post. Also I'm really trying with school and my bad mental health. So maybe it will take a while until I post that imagine. But if you want I can begin to write path three of my mini series. It would probably be the last part I don't know yet. Anyways why do you guys think, do you want me to post the long one or write on part three. Because if I do write on part three the longer one will take more time. So now I have written 2089 words in it. And I think the imagines would be 10k. And I know it's 8k left to it but I really wanted to thank you all with a long imagine! So what do you guys think? I just wanted to say that I have gotten strange comments on my imagines. Just remember I do the imagines for you. And if you don't like them then you don't have to read them. Okay I know this is not all of you. Bug just some, and I don't want you to take this wrong. Because I really love you all and I'm so thankful for everything. I just wanted to say that. I actually get kind of sad because I don't have confidence and when someone tell me it bad even if I think it for my self. I'm like why do I even do this. Anyways as I said this is not for all. I just wanted to say it. Remember I love you all. This was a very long a/n. My longest one anyways hope you all have a great day. Take care. Love you all.
Love G Xx.