When he accidentally hit you/ J

Warnings: Drunk, swearing, blood

A/n: Hi my loves I'm posting another imagine. I know the title is really bad but it about when he accidentally hit you. I know James would probably never do this it just the imagine. Hope you all like it!

Summary: You and James had dated for a couple of years. You didn't like when people get too drunk. Or party so you never really drunk. He accidentally hits you after.

Words count: 451
———
You weren't really a party person but since James pratincole begged for it. You decided to fall with him you didn't drink at all. The thing was you didn't mind tipsy but drunk was a whole other level.
"Common love time to go." James said. You went down the stairs and his jaw dropped.
"Wow you are beautiful." He starred at you.
"Take a picture it last longer." You teased him.
"Oh shut it!" You lathed at him and then you and James sat in the car and drove to the party.
Soon enough you arrived at the party and you felt the nerves start to come.
"Are you okay love?" You breath out.
"Yeah."
"Good let's go." He knew you weren't okay. He was just so excited that he didn't notice that you really didn't want to be there.
Soon enough James stared to get tipsy.
You weren't comfortable in that situation.
"Common love dance with me." He was clearly tipsy as he took another beer.
"Fine but only one dance."
You didn't like this at all he just kept drinking and drinking until he was drunk.
"Okay big boy we go home now."
"Why you are so boring!" He whined.
"Common." He didn't say anything the whole taxi ride.
"Are you mad?"
"Yeah I was having fun Y/n you are so boring and no fun." You felt how your tears come down your eyes.
"You know I don't like when people drink too much."
"I'm fucking adult I can do the fuck I want!!" He said and race his voice making you flinch. Of course he didn't not even notice.
"You are just boring." He said and hit you hard.
Your nose started to bleed. As tears fall down your cheeks.
"Fuck darling I'm so sorry fuck.. Please I'm so sorry. I know I don't deserve it but please love."
"I accept your apology." You sniffed.
He hugged you.
"I'm so sorry darling." You just wanted him to hold you.
———
A/n: Hi loves why was this so so bad😭. I'm sorry it's so bad! I know this is short but it's something. I hope you all liked it anyway. Love you all and take care.
Love G Xx.