In love/ Oliver

Warnings: Short imagine:(, cuteness, cuteA/n: Hi my loves another one of a imagine hope you all like it

A/n: Hi my loves another one of a imagine hope you all like it. I can't believe we are 3,2k! Thank you so much! Sorry if there is spellings wrongs in this. Hope you all like this imagine! Enjoy!
Summary: You work in the Harry Potter films. And act George's girlfriend. What if Oliver actually falls deeply in love with you. Enjoy!
Good to know:
Y/c/n: Your character's name

Words count:518
———
You played Y/c/n in Harry Potter that was George girlfriend. Oliver and you had filmed a lot of senses together. You James and Oliver become very close since you had the same personally. But Oliver started to have real feelings for you.
That day you were going to kiss for the first time. You were really nervous about to kiss him. What if you were bad at it. You haven't really kissed someone so you were very nervous. And don't talk about you were going to kiss your best friend. And your crush.
"Georgie!!"
"Hi there love!"
"Look I got to you!" You hand him a card. (You can decide for your self what was standing there:).
"Wow love. It's beautiful just like you!" You blushed as your character and as your self.
"Can- Can I kiss you?" It all felt so real it felt like Oliver was saying this to you but it wasn't. You were so deeply in love with him.
"Yeah." Oliver bent down and gently kissed your lips. It felt like heaven. It sparked in your body, fireworks and butterflies came. 'Wow' you through for your self.
"I love you Y/c/n."
"I love you too."
"Cut! Good work you two break now!" The directions said.
You start to walk away.
"Wait Y/n." Oliver said.
"Yes?" You said and stopped walking.
"Can I talk to you?"
"Yeah sure!" You went out.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?" He stepped closer to you make your face red.
"I'm in love with you." He whispered.
"What?"
"I'm in love with you. It wasn't George who said I love you there wasn't him that kissed you it was me. I'm so deeply in love with you Y/n." You couldn't believe that Oliver Phelps just told you he was in love with you.
"You- you are in love with me?"
"Emmh yeah." He said looking down at the ground.
You lift his head up.
"I'm in love with you too." He smiled and cut the gasp between your lips and kissed you.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course Ollie."
He chuckled and hugged you.
"I love you Ollie!"
"I love you too."
The end!
———
A/n: Hi my loves! I know this is short and so bad but I hope you still liked it. Anyways I begin in school tomorrow so I won't post as much. Because is really hard in school right now. So that is why but I promise I will try to post as much as I can. Hope you all liked it! Love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.