Get together/ Oliver

Warnings: none A/n: Hi loves! I know is has been some time

Warnings: none
A/n: Hi loves! I know is has been some time. But I have tried to write on the other imagine and I know it takes long time. But I get really tired of school so it would probably get out later this week. I don't know which day. I had written 3440 words on it and have like half done soon. I know that isn't much, but I hope you understand. Anyways I write this short imagine to post something. Thank you for over 1k I can't believe it! Hope you like it enjoy.
Good to know:
Y/n/n: Your nickname

James is your best friend he have always noticed the way Oliver look at you. Maybe he would get to together?
Enjoy.
Words count: 737
———
Writers POV
You and James had been best friends for a couple of years now. You were both really close to each other's but soon enough Oliver had developed a huge crush on you. Of course as Oliver's twin he could see the way he looked at you. Even how much they wanted to they couldn't hide secrets from each other's. It was just to hard and they saw on each other's if they were lying or not. So it was hard for them to actually keep a secret.
"Mate I see the way you look at her." James said to his brother.
"Look James I know you can see I'm in love with her. But I just-"
"No Oliver it's okay I can't choose who you fall for. If you are asking her and she says yes. Then I'm okay with it. I promise she likes you too. And I know it have you noticed the way she looks at you?"
"I really which that was true but I don't think she has dose kind of feelings for me." Oliver said and looked at the ground.
"Are you joking mate. How can't you see that she is love with you. Mate she completely fancy you she is so deeply in love with you. How can't you see it?"
"I really wish it was like that. But it's isn't."
"As I said Oliver she is loving you. She is in love with you."
Oliver looked down at the floor.
"Common mate just tell her."
"You know every time I talk with her. I'm just stuttering."
"I help you."
James really wanted you and Oliver together. So he really wanted Oliver to say something to you. He knew that as fast as he met you he fall deeply in love with you.
"Jamie!!!"
"Y/n/n!!!" You run and hugged him.
"I have missed you."
"I have missed you too." James said then you pulled away from the hug.
"Ollie!!" You run and hugged him. Oliver started to blush.
"Blushing are we?" James whispered to Oliver.
"Oh piss off."
"Y/n can I talk to you?"
"Sure Ollie."
You and Oliver walked away to a beautiful beach.
"So what did you want to tell me Ollie?"
"I-I emmh-"
"It's okay Ollie you can tell me."
"Emmh Y/n- ever- since- since I got - got to know you. I- I get sort- of- of feelings for you. And- I- I know that you and James had known each other longer. But- but ever since I- I meet you I have been madly in love with you. Please say something."
You were quite shocked of what Oliver said. You couldn't believe the guy you had a crush on as long you could remember so hearing him say he was in love with you. Was one of the most beautiful things to you. He was actually in love with you!
You didn't say anything you just kissed him. He was shocked but soon he kissed you back. You then slowly pulled away.
"Wow. So- would you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.
You kissed him again.
"Does that answer to your question?"
"I guess so."
You kissed him again. Oliver and you were finally together you got together...
The end.
———
A/n: Hi loves! Sorry but three isn't going to be part two. Anyways I hope you all liked this! I'm so thanks full for over 1k thank you so so much love you a all. I thinking of do another shot imagine about a birthday since is mine today:).
Take care and hope you all have a great day.