Part 14

-not edited-

Tee doesn't which one is better, he lost the necklace and don't know where is it or he lost the necklace and he knows where is it, in Tae's hand. Both of the choices are bad for him and he doesn't want to involve with Tae at all.

"guys, I have a bad and good news to share" said Tee while they are waiting in their class for the professor to come.

Five ears are curious and excited at the same time. Tee rarely share what he is feeling and good news? They are eager to know what is that.

"Good news?" ask Lime with full excitement.

"Bad news first" Mond argue back, he wants to know the bad one first. Lime pouts because he always want to hear good things.

"Why Pa?" ask Lime sulking to Pond.

"So that, the good news can console the bad news. Right?" Xan answers on Pond side and all of them agree with that logic.

"I think I will share the good news first because the bad one can't be consoled no matter what" said Tee serious.

"okay then" Anne smiles to Tee, she hopes it's not a bad thing to Tee because Tee already has enough on his plate.

"I found my charm" replies Tee and his friends cheer about the good news, they are glad because they know how much the necklace meant for Tee.

"Thank god!" they are really grateful with the news.

"The bad one is, someone found it and he doesn't want to give it back to me because I did something bad at him" Tee bows down his head and meet with the table. He really regretted his actions last night.

"Huh?! Who is it?!" ask Xan furious.

"It's yours! That person has no right to keep it!" Mond is furious too.

"We can see this human together, maybe they will give it back to you. We will make them give it back" Pond really hate bullies and for his point of view, someone is literally bullying Tee for ridiculous reason.

"Yes! I will pinch their ear if they are not giving it back!" threaten Lime.

Everyone look at Lime, threatening someone by pinching their ears? Even a cat will laugh if it understand what Lime is saying.

"No violence pi" Pond being the kindest and gentlest boyfriend on earth always calming down his kitten. Lime is really cute!

"That someone is Phi Tae" Tee gives up

"huh?!!!" all of them are surprised. They are scared if Tae's presence alone because of the rumours spreading in the uni.

The silence fills the class and the professor enter the class at the right time. She has a really good timing today. The class go on like usual and Tee's group is like they are focus on their studies but only god knows what are playing in their head. Plans to help Tee maybe.

Two hour class end and their note books are as clean as before. No one write anything, only staring into the LED screen in front of them. They heard nothing from the professor too.

"Guys, we need to leave. Other students need to use the class" one of their classmate kindly told them about their finished class.

Pond realise it first and taps his friends shoulder. All of them in daze, kinda look stupid too but they still need to leave the class.

"I don't know what kind of pest we learn today" they are having Pest Management lecture today and they don't even know what topic is taught today. Need to do self learning.