Part 50

-not edited-

Tae and Tee both feel guilty for being the reason this bad situation happened. No one blames them but they can't help feeling guilty, they should be honest from the start about their relationship so that things like this didn't happen. Thankfully nothing bad happen to Tae's fahter.

"I'm sorry por" Tae pleads to his father.

"when are you going to tell me about your relationship? If I didn't see you just now, we still didn't know?" Por is still angry right now.

"Dear, I'm sure Tae didn't tell us because of your reaction about Pram's family. Besides, they are still young" Tae's mae try to ease the situation.

"khun, we already know about their relationship and we are happy Tee has Tae with him now. You don't have to worry about our business or anything, we just want our sons to be happy" Pluen also want the best for his son and he thinks Tae is perfect for Tee.

"Tee, are you sure you want my son as your partner? He is still lacking a lot" Tae is dumbfounded with his father talking badly about him. He should tell good things about him, not the other.

Everyone try to hide their smile, Tae's unhappy face make them feel funny.

"I'm also lacking a lot. I'm glad Phi Tae want to be with me uncle" Tee humbly answer.

"He is not that smart, nor that he is handsome enough to be with you but, if you trust and love him that much, I can't say anything else except to warn you."

"Por! I have a good result and if I'm not handsome enough must be because of your genes!" fight Tae back unsatisfied with his father statement making everyone laugh heartily.

"See, he is a little bit rude. How dare he insult his own father?" His father is having fun teasing Tae rigth now.

"Phi Tae is good enough for me uncle, more than enough actually" Tee smiles at them.

"come here son" Tee walks to Tae's parent and let them hug him tight. They also did this to Pram when the first time they met.

"thank you Tee" they are thanking Tee for being with their son.

The tense gone and replace with happy laugh from everyone else. Tae's sibling congratulate Tae for having Tee as his boyfriend. They both fit each other well.

Tae's parent, Mork and Susan are having talk between Pluen and Phoom. They are talking about their future family together.

"about Tae and Tee, I really don't know about their relationship but I respect it because I want my son to be happy. I know Tae is still lacking a lot, he doesn't has a proper job yet. But I hope you can give time for him to prepare himself" Mork asks politely to Tee's parent.

Mork did tease Tae just now but if he needs to beg for Tee's parent to accept his son he will and he will do it till his son was accepted. Susan also hope that his son will be happy with whoever he loves.

"don't worry khun, we like Tae a lot too, we already think of him as our son. Tee too, he is still young and the future is still unsure"

"that's right khun. We as parent need to support them as long as they are in the right direction. We just need to be with them all the time" said Pluen and they all agree about it.

Tae and Tee are sneaking to listen what their parent are talking about. He feels like crying when his father is on his side, he thought he will need to talk to his father about Tee again.

"seems like everything is going smoothly" said Tee smiling happily.

"Yeah. Finally, I can brag about you to my family" Tae laughs at that, he can proudly show Tee to his family now. All this time he can only tell them how gorgeous his future spouse is.

Tae pulls Tee to the side pool,they were disturbed before but now, they don't have to hide anymore. They can love each other in front of everyone and they can tell the world about their relationship.

"I love you Tee, really!"

"me too Phi Tae. I love you too"

"sometimes I hope time move faster so that we can be together faster but sometimes I hope time walk slower so that I can be with you longer. Days without seeing you with my eyes are hard" Tae admitted that he is being clingy but he can't lie to his heart. He wants to be with Tee all the times

Tee smiles shyly at that lovely words, he feels the same with Tae but he doesn't know how to put it in words like Tae did.

"even though we want to be together all the time, we can't because of our other responsibilities. Right now, our main focus is our studies"

"you are right. This is a real life, not a fantasy world where nothing else is matter except love" Tee and Tae laugh at that. How awsome life is if the world is like a fantasy

They hear someone coming so they stay away a little put, can't be seen so affectionate toward each other yet. What if Mork see them again and faint one more time tonight? It will be bad.

"nong, we are leaving" Pine appears telling them that they need to leave soon.

"oh, okay phi." Tee is sad because he needs to leave now.

"bye Phi Tae. See you soon" Tee hugs Tae for the last time before walk away first.

Tae looks Tee's back sadly. Pine laughs at the couple, for him this two just being over dramatic. Their relationship get blessings from both of their parent, they just need to be away for awhile.

"I'm glad Tee got a boyfriend that can love him this much" Pine put his arm around Tae's shoulder.

Tae laughs a little bit too.

"I'm lucky to has him Pine."

"both of you are lucky to have each other. Real love do exist after all. Unlike me, the person I almost love wholeheartedly is a fake. Thinking about being hurt twice make me scared"

Tae remembers Pine and Ying relationship that turn bad after the truth exposed.

"You will find someone better soon."

"not soon but maybe later. It takes time to heal a broken heart" Pine laugh at that but Tae knows that Pine still hurt about the past. Tae smiles an encouraging smile before they both go to the living room.

After saying goodbye to everyone, Tia who is already asleep was hold by Tee to the car first. Tee smiles to Tae and waves a little before closing the door.

Tae leans on the door frame, he wants to be with Tee longer because it's been so long for them to meet like this.

Susan shakes her head seeing her youngest son look like this but he is proud that his son can love someone this much.

"Son, you can go back early tomorrow. You can take Tee to a date before going back to your internship" what Susan told him make Tae excited. Really?

"really mae? I can?" Tae can't hide his happiness making others laugh at his silliness.

Tihn give a smack on his head for being lovestruck boy. Tae ignore the pain and hugs his mother tightly.

"so, I will sleep early tonight. I want to tell Tee about tomorrow too. Goodnight mae, por, everyone!" Tae runs to his room. He will sleep early tonight so that he can move early in the morning tomorrow.

His family can't help but laugh some more with Tae's antic. They just want Tae to be happy, because Tae'5s happiness is their happiness too.