Part 27

-not edited-

Xan has been trying to talk to Karn again which clearly failed because Karn is not giving him any time because of their schedule, Karn is busier so did other seniors.

Tae and Tee, their relationship getting better and they are comfortable toward each other now. Tae feels comfortable with Tee and treating Tee more like a younger brother than a friend, he constantly worry about Tee's life too. Tee also take Tae as a brother figure to him, he feels safe and secure.

While others are happy and busy with their own life, there is a person that can't bear to see someone else happiness, Ying always make sure to know what Tee is doing nowadays and she hates the relationship between Tae and Tee. Whatever she wants in her life, no one can understand why she wants to disturb Tee's life. Tee never bother with hers.

*****

Xan and Tee are studying together in Xan's room, Tee is staying with Xan for the time being because the building Tee is living need to have a big renovation because of the old building. Xan offers Tee to stay with him because his room is big enough for two of them.

Karn knows that Xan is living with Tee now and he doesn't like it much because he knows Xan and Tee close, too close even though Xan claimed that they are only best friend.

"Did you try to talk to him?" ask Tee while typing on his laptop, Xan is trying to look downstairs to Karn veranda but he see nothing.

"He avoided me" Whines Xan and return back to his room. He sits beside Tee and look at the undone assignment in his laptop. He can't focus very well now, be he still manage to spend some time to study and do his assignment.

Tee smiles a bit, it is a little bit funny to see his cool friend become like this because of a man he likes but can't approach him.

Tee writes something on a small board on Xan's table, he find a rope and go to the veranda.

-Can we talk, please?- Xan

Tee rolls down the board to Karn's veranda and he waits there patiently. After a few minutes, the rope is moving and a thump heard from downstairs.

Xan come running to Tee to see what Tee is doing, Tee pull up the board and laugh at the response.

-Annoying!-

"Tee, you are my life saver, you are really smart! What should we reply now?" Ask Xan becomes excited, he never knows this is a way to communicate with Karn.

"say whatever you want. I will do my assignment" Tee leaves the marker and board to Xan. He returns to his laptop back.

"Thank you Tee"

Xan continues to write and seems like they are doing good now, communicate using the board, Xan looks happier than before too. Tee hopes Xan will be better after this.

-Phi, can we go on date tomorrow?- Xan

-Don't wanna!- Karn

-Please!!! I want to talk clearly with you. I want to date you, you know I like you so much right?- Xan

The last reply is taking too long but Xan try to wait patiently, he leans his body over the fence to try to look at Karn down there.

"Xan, you may die before you can date Phi Karn" advise Tee when Xan leans more than he should.

"He is not replying Tee!" Xan whines and stomps his feet like a kid, all Tee can do is sigh and ignore Xan's dramatic self.

-k- Karn

The reply leaving Xan in confusion, what he means by k? What is wrong with people replying this short?

"Tee! He said k. What this mean?!" ask Xan excited but a little bit confused.

"Maybe an okay?" replies Tee unsure, he is a straight person in writing text, it always full word and sentences.

"Okay?! Yes!" Xan cheers and once again Tee ignore Xan.

-Okay in dating me or okay on going on a date?- Xan

-an okay to meet up but not tomorrow. This weekend. At M Mall, 12pm. Stop sending this, I want to study- Karn

Xan dance a little when he reads it, he is happy with the reply even though it's not fulfilling his wants. He can talk more when they meet four eyes.

******

Karn is doing a silly rolling on his bed, why become a tsundere when he really wants to be with Xan but he deserves to do that, since this is his own feeling and happiness.

His doorbell rings, he excitedly get up from the bed, tidy himself and take a deep breath, trying to calm down. He is expecting someone in front of the door, of course you know who.

Karn opens his door, trying to look less exited but the trial become real when he see the person who is in from of the door.

"What is wrong with your reaction?" ask Tae with a frown. He enters the room and put his stuff on the table, some foods he bought just now too. He is still not having his lunch yet because he has a meeting with the seniors just now.

"Oh, hoping for the junior huh?" tease Tae with a grin.

Karn ignores the tease and walk to see what Tae bought for him, if it has any. Karn smiles when he sees two boxes of food in the plastic 

"Thank you!" cheers Karn and Tae just nod his head.

Tae get into the bathroom to take showers, he brought everything he needs to use and it is not the first time he did it. Karn also get used to it too.

They are eating together while talking about the meeting and some of their class. The topic change to Tee and Xan when Karn asked if Tae knows Tee is staying with Xan. He knows that Tee become close to Tae. Well, everyone knows.

"Tee is staying with Xan?" ask Tae a little bit surprised, Tee didn't tell him anything about that.

"Yeah. Do you think they are closer than close friends?" ask Karn while playing with the rice, he is still worry even though Xan clearly confess to him.

"I don't know. Tee is straight, he told me he likes girls" Tae and Tee did has a conversation about this before.

"But something like that can change."

"You are right but I think they are friends. Xan is a gentleman right, look how he took care of you before. I'm sure they are nest friends only" Tae comforts Karn as best as he can.

This is the first time Karn has a crush on a man and Tae wants to be a good support to his friend. Slowly he is used to the thinking of two men being in love, when he thinks it back, nothing is weird about it. The important thing is love and the feelings. If he thought the relationship between man and woman is real and right, this type of relationship is not perfect two. Everything is depend on the person itself.

But Tae still don't want to see two men become lovey dovey in front of him. He tried to imagine Karn and Xan, he shudders at the image.

Slowly. Try to adapt slowly.

Tae clears his own mind and talk to Karn again. He is lost in his own world when Karn is rambling about Xan and Tee.

Tae realise something after imagine Tee and Xan become lovey dovey.

He hated it!