Part 57

-not edited-

Tae sits alone on the rock at the river, he dips his legs inside the cold water. To be honest, he is scared to know what happened to Queen Tee because he is scared the he will be the cause why the accident happened. He has bad dreams about that.

"I need to face it" Tae takes a deep breath and he opens the old book, this book is smaller than normal sizes, like a note book.

Tae push himself to open the first page, it's empty but he can see the stains caused by water, maybe tears?

'Sorry'

The end of the book he can see the only word there. 'sorry'.  Tae's heart thumping real hard when he reads the only word on the first page. He try to calm himself and read another page.

The words of sorry continue to a few pages. Some has Tee's name on it, some has Love words on it. Why the king is apologising this bad?

Tae turn to what he thinks tenth page, he can see a patagraph that written badly and tears stain on every pages. Tae starts reading and it's like everything come to himself, appears like a movie in his brain.

****flashback****

"Phi Tae, are we going to the hill tonight? I want to see the full moon" pleads Tee with a bright smile.

They never miss to see the full moon on that hill. Tae feels something bad is going to happen and he wants to say no but when he sees Tee is too excited about it he can't help but agree with it. He just inform Kim to follow them, in case something happened.

"It's a little bit colder tonight. You are okay with it?" ask Tae try to make Tee stay at home tonight.

"I'm okay with it and I have you as my warmer" Tae laughs at that. They both are old already, Tae is 55 while Tee is 50 but their love is still young.

"I want to be with you at home though. I can hug you, kiss you and love you as much as I want" Tae kiss Tee on the head, Tee just giggles at that.

They get ready to go to the hill, they always ride a horse together to the uphill since Tae already made a path to make it easier for the horse to take them there

Tae helps Tee to get on the horse first, Tae looks around to check wether Kim is coming or not. This is the very first time Tae asks Kim to come with them secretly. He sees Kim behind a tree, he nods his head before he gets on the horse.

The rides there Tee shares his days planting vegetables, Tae knows what Tee is doing all day because they both did it together but he just listen to Tee's story.

"let's plant another fruit next time"

"sure. Let's plant that" response Tae.

They are near the uphill when the horse suddenly panic because it saw a snake. Tae lost control over the horse and the horse runs wildly to the peak.

"Phi Tae!" Tee is scared because this never happened before.

"calm down! Calm down!" Tae try to control the horse again but failed, he has bo choice but to jump off and pulls Tee with him or else something bad will happen.

Tae jumps off from the horse, he fell hard but try to stand up and help Tee. He runs to get Tee and when he ables to hold Tee's hand the horse slip and fall down the hill.

Tee fall together with the horse.

"Tee!!!" screams Tae as loud as he can. He is all bruised and hurt but he doesn't care, he needs to get Tee, even in the dark.

Kim rushed to Tae to stop Tae from going in the dark, they both can die at this rate.

"let me go! Let me go!"