Part 31

-not edited-

Pine waits patiently for his brother at the cafe, he hopes his brother will come faster because he needs to know the truth soon. After the long and torturous wait Pram enter the cafeand walk to Pine who is standing when he saw his brother.

"Phi Pram! I don't want to be incest. My sin is so big, how can I face our parent?!" whines Pine in Pram's arm.

Pine may look cool from the outside but he is a spoilt son in the family, a crybaby too sometimes.

Pram sigh but pats Pine's back soothingly, he knows and understand Pine is having a battle with himself.

"sit first, we can't talk like this" Pram makes Pine sit on the chair and he sits in front of Pine.

Pine takes a few seconds before he took a deep breath and ready to tell Pram what happened to him.

He told the story about how he met her amd how he never saw the necklace on Ying before to the day he slept with her and know about the existence of the necklace.

"Are you sure it is the same one with us?" ask Pram just to make sure, people can copy the patter of the necklace.

"I'm sure phi. Look at this" Pine took a picture of the necklaces, together with his to compare the similarities.

"it also has the same initial like ours. What should I do phi?" Pine put his face on the table, he hates himself for this thing to happen.

Pram looks at the detail of the picture and  he really amazes that they found the necklaces belong to their missing sibling. After 21 years, there has a clue on to find their sibling again

"You told me her mother bought it for her, maybe it doesn't belong to her initially. Maybe the real owner need money or lost it and someone sell it back" Pram states the possibilities that might happen.

Pine act like he can see sun shines brightly and there is a hope that Ying is not his sister. Maybe they can use Ying's help to trace back his real sibling.

"then we can ask her where she bought it! " Pine becomes energetic and rstional again.

"as I remember, Dad told me the baby is a boy. That's why I don't think your girlfriend is our sibling" Pram still remember the day he and his dad talk about this. They both still try to find the baby.

"Phi! Why don't you tell me earlier?!" scold Pine, he almost lose his mind because of misunderstanding while his brother know the truth all this time.

"I'm not very sure and Dad may mistaken it or something. But, after I saw her photo,  I don't think she is the one"

"right! I'm not crazy enough to fall in love with my own sister" Pine feels a lot better now.

They talk some more before Pram excuse himself.

****

Pram still thinking about the necklace and he thinks, he should talk about this with his dad. Even though the truth is still blurry there is hope and a good hint for them.

Pram texts his dad and they decided to meet at the workshop, his dad is a designer and he designs their own jewelleries. Pram come to see his dad alone.

"Dad" greets Pram and walk to his dad's side.

"son, What is the important things you want to discuss with me?" ask Pluen to his son, he puts the pencil down and sit in front of Pram.

Pram takes out his phone and shows the picture he took from Pine. Pluen looks at the picture, he is speechless when he see the picture. The phone falls on the table with a thud.