Part 63

-not edited-

A year passed after and times keep moving in it's pace leaving every memories people have behind.

Kulen passed away six months ago because of his illness that he hide from Tae and Tee. Tee cried a lot but he still accept the fate, he is just sad that Kulen didn't tell them anything about his illness.  Kulen give his land to Tae and Tee because he has no heir anymore.

Tae and Tee make sure to visit the place to keep it clean,they love they place and they will keep it forever. Tae hires a villager to take care if it since they are busy with their life.

Tee and his friends already in their final year,means the busiest year for them before they graduate. Tae already comfortable in his work place. They still has a distance between them but Tae make time for Tee and Tee make time for Tae too.

The other couples are doing well, thank goodness. Xan's family already accepted Karn when they see how capable Karn is. Overall, family always worry about their child and what is best for them.

Pine and Apple already engaged, they are moving a little bit fast but they are ready for their future relationship. Pram and Sun, they are still in newlyweds pace. They want to spend more time together before adopt a baby and they are happy now, that's all matter.

Tee's parent take their time to travel around the world. Phoom is no longer needed medication for his illness and he is fully healed. They are enjoying their time that disappeared for twenty years when Tee was kidnapped.

Everyone already find their own happiness and they all are moving forward in their lives. Ying's family were almost forgotten but Tee's grandpa still pay them a visit and help them a little bit. They changed because people can change if they want.

Grandpa help them but didn't allow them to see Tee ever again. They did and didn't cut their ties wholly.

*****

Tee and his friends are finishing their thesis for the last time before they submit it to their lecturers. After they submitted it and present their project, they will be able to graduate.

"I'm tired looking at this words." Complaints Mond. He wants to settle all this and then sleep for two days. Almost all fourth year students look like zombies this month.

"me too, I will throw up everything after I'm done" whines Lime.

"Me too, I want to sleep so bad!" Anne almost give up too.

Everyone in the same state except Pond because, he is the smartest and he always do work on time based on his schedule. He is admirable but no one can follow his way, including his boyfriend, Lime.

"I miss Phi Karn so bad. I haven't seen him for three weeks already" complaints Karn this time and others just sigh. Xan is always missing his boyfriend.

"Let's order food and take a short break" suggest Tee and open his phone to order food.

Tee orders his and pass his phone for his friends to make order too. They take turns to treat each other and today is his turn. after they all make the orders, they save the work they are making, make sure to double triple save before shutting their laptops

A loud sighs were heard among them and other students who understands how they feel just laugh. They all are zombies, a tired zombies.

When they have a short break like this they will talk about something else except their thesis and only this time they can joke around while talking. Some even take a nap.

"I'm going to the toilet" says Tee and stand up. Anne with him because she needs to use toilet too.

Tee use toilet and wash his face, he wants to sleep so bad but be doesn't has the time. Only a week left and then he will be able to sleep for long, his internship, he will think about it later.