Part 41

-not edited-

Holidays end and now they are starting new semester, Tee and his friends are second years while Tae and his friends including Pine are fourth year in the University. This will be the last semester they are here because for the last semester will be their internship.

Tae and Tee becomes closer each day but they are still friends, even though none of their friends believe it. They are too close to be just friends, best friend didn't fit them either.

Tae will spend his time even with his busy schedule, his study and thesis. He always has time to spend for Tee, they eat lunch and dinner together, they meet almost everyday without miss.

Tee said he did so because all his friends are not single anymore and he didn't want to be the extra wheel for their relationship but he still make time to their friends time.

Tae on the other hand try to see Tee each second he has time to spare. His friends tease him for being a doted boyfriend but he just ignore them. He never say no to their assumptions making his friends become more curious about their relationship.

Like now, Tee is waiting at the bus stop, not waiting for a bus but for Tae to pick him up. They want to have dinner together, Tee wants to buy some references book and Tae offer to take him to the bookstore.

"Tee" Tae smiles and get out from his car when he arrives at the bus stop.

"Phi Tae, you don't have to get out. I can get into the car, it's hot today" Tee always scold Tae for being too polite and considerate toward him.

Tae enters the car on his side and smile to Tee widely, he never try to change his attitude on that.

"the air-conditioner is good? Cool enough?" Tae feels guilty for making Tee wait for him in this hot weather.

In Thailand can get really hot even though it's already 6pm on the evening. Tee adjust his seat and wear the seatbelt.

"yes. Everything is good phi" Tee grins and sit comfortably, he is used to the car and he is comfortable enough that he can fall asleep anytime in here.

"here" Tae turns to the back and take a chocolate milkshake for Tee, he bought it in the cafe.

"woah! Thank you phi" Tee takes it fast and slurp the cool beverage fast. He sighs in relief when the cool milkshake go through his throat. So refreshing.

Tae chuckles and enjoy watching Tee happy face, the old Tee will never react like this. Tee is too timid and calculate every move he will make, the new Tee is more cuter than before.

"want some?" offers Tee while leaning the  drink for Tae.

"I'm okay. I bought it for you"

"more for me than" Tee laughs happily and continue slurping the drink.

Tae drive out from the uni ground and take Tee to the famous bookstore around their university. He is sure they will meet with students from his uni, he just hope they didn't counter with their friends, especially his because they will tease Tee and him.

Tee is checking the list of the books he will need to buy and he is focusing on it too much that he lose focus while talking to Tae.

"Tee" calls Tae a little bit louder than before, Tee is not answering his question just now.

"huh? I'm sorry phi. What?" Tee puts down his phone and look at Tae, totally focus this time.

'he is too cute!' Tae's heart is screaming with happiness.

"can we eat Japanese food for dinner?" ask Tae again. He is craving for sushi.

"okay. Today I will pay, Dad transfer some money for me today" Tee is excited to treat Tae this time, Tae always say no when Tee decided to pay with too many reasonable reasons that Tee can't say no but today he will insist in paying, no matter what Tae will say.